Season's won't load on kindle fire

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Season's won't load on kindle fire

• Hello friends,
    This issue just started this morning. It was fine last night.

When I touch the Seasons icon on my Kindle Fire home screen, it opens to the Rovio loading screen then it pops right back to my home screen.

I tried rebooting the Kindle, but it didn’t fix the problem. I checked for any game updates, but there weren’t any.

I suppose I could delete the app and then re-install, but I don’t like the idea of losing my progress and having to start from scratch.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    SPIKE-ABF

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@spike-abf this is also happening on Epic, where the game freezes at the “Chimera” splash screen, crashes, and says “Angry Birds Epic is looking for resources to download”- which is weird since the game has it’s current updates, I have plenty of space, and Rovio specifically said via a Tweet:
    “HOTFIX! We untangled the mess the nasty pigs did last night [May 15th]. Simply restart #ABEpic and you are good to go!”
    So why is this happening?

AB Seasons has been working perfectly fine for me- maybe you should check your space on your device, or try restarting your device as a whole to see if anything happens. If it keeps up, contact Rovio for help:
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

SPIKE
    @spike-abf

I’m sure it’s a kindle issue because it loads and plays just fine on my android tablet.

Thanks rowdy, I will check the kindle’s memory and report back.

SPIKE
    @spike-abf

Alas, memory isn’t an issue…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Season's won't load on kindle fire

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.