Seasons trouble

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons trouble

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Ohh no @mooeyg Have you tried opening in airplane mode after closing out of App and WiFi like @greblyn suggested above?

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

I will continue to try all the suggestions.  What happens is a temporary fix.  I get the game back but as soon as I have to power down, I have to start all over again from scratch.  I sincerely hope the developers get on this and fix the glitch.

Also, I went to the application manager and thought I was clearing the cache as part of the instructions, when what I was doing was deleting all my scores.  Yeah.  I did that.  So I have to play all of seasons all over again to establish new game scores and eagle scores.  I was logged into Facebook too, so some of my information – like some of the achievements – were retained.  I lost all the money I spent on powerups and coins, etc.  The price you pay for being stupid, I guess.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ooohhh Nooooohhh @mooeyg Oohh no,
    I’ve done that before by accident it sux!! Hopefully FB saved Some of your scores, like if you log out of fb and back in ? I’m really really sorry to hear that, damn i should have been specific and said Don’t Clear Data!! just clear cache aww jeez i feel really really bad 😩 I’m sorry 😩

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Oh, heck!  No worries.  I love the game so I don’t really mind going back in and doing a “do-over”.  Ha! Ha!  I had only just begun (sounds like a song, don’t it…) to input my AB scores, starting with Orignal.  So, I don’t have to go through any annoying re-tread of posting my scores.  Will teach me to watch and be careful.  I am 66, but have been around computers long enough to know what the heck a cache is.   I must have been half asleep.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @mooeyg I’m happy your not upset about it, i can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost progress, I’ve learned by trial and error. I’m 58 and a computer average , learn by, ‘, ooops don’t do that again’ lol😋
    If Rovio would stop messing things up we’d be o.k And they are supposed to be the experienced Tech guys!
    Happy Flingin’🐣 and thanks for not being upset with me 😊

ixan57
    @ixan57

Hi @meanguy Kathy mentioned you progressed the problem to rovio with a reasonable response. Cheers for your time and effort. Have raised tickets myself but don’t seem to get a direct answer

Learning@2
    @learning2

As soon as I enter seasons, I’m sent back to my home page on the phone.  This has been happening for six days now.  Have tried all  the steps in the forum but just can’t get it to work.  So irritating and frustrating since I have not had a problem with any other  angry bird game.  Any other suggestions to try?

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey @learning2 I know you’ve said you tried these steps

2 Clear season’s from your recent apps

3 Turn off Wifi

4 Go to settings >apps> Abs clear cache force stop *Do Not Clear Data*

5 at this point with Wifi off i restarted my tablet

6 Reopen Seasons with Wifi still off

Sorry they aren’t working for you
    another thing I’ve been doing, is completely shutting off Wifi and any mobile data, then powering off tablet after making sure you force stopped Seasons and cleared cache! **Important* DO NOT CLEAR DATA *

then turning tablet back on with no WiFi or mobile data
    then open Seasons
    Go to a random Episode, Not the Pig Challenge, play a couple times,
    Turn On WiFi, play random level a few times , click that little plus sign in the upper right an make sure the things aren’t still spinning. do this until they stop spinning and you have the option to purchase coins or watch a video ‘, video might say “come back later” that’s ok .. now you know your connected and can fling wherever even the Pig Challenge.
    if not interested in the Pig Challenge then just continue to fling without any WiFi or mobile connection.
    If this doesn’t work, try the above start up procedure but In airplane mode.
    The issue does seem to be getting worse, I’ve been Flinging along just fine and suddenly I’m back in my home screen, an be have to repeat the process.
    Another thing I’ve noticed is i haven’t been getting any of those presents that contain Power ups, even with WiFi connection.
    I really hope this works for you, better yet i hope Rovio figures this out.
    but I don’t think it’s on their’Hot List’ 😕

Kathy
    @kathy

@mooeyg @greblyn Not sure if you guys know,, because we have 2 forums on this subject.
    But many people including me, the issue went away! no update no real answer from Rovio, but it seems to be fixed. can now open with WiFi and receiving presents. with no crashing..

@all.

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Me too.  it all just magically disappeared.

Kathy
    @kathy

Cross your fingers @mooeyg lol..I have been,, so far so good! weird 😕

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons trouble

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.