Sargeant Greenlight bundle

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sargeant Greenlight bundle

• Is this a new character coming or is this one of the characters from the season buys?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It’s a new one, guess it supposed to come with new prime pass.

Kd
    @kdmezzo

I don’t think it is with the prime pass because I have never bought one. I think it must be a new character outside of Prime pass.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Only Prime pass TFs have names referring to military ranks. Furthermore skin is also similar to other Prime pass TFs.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I think they made a mistake by offering them in a bundle because of the quick update they’ve released. But fine with me, saves me 20 euro for this time😀

moi
    @moifirst

This is either a mistake (but this time a good one) or it is some kind of compensation for the troubles we had with the recent absence of an event and the lack of new bots.
    I’ve accepted this offer which was followed by a Sergeant Flamewar offer, which I also accepted. Btw, it wouldn’t surprise me if these two bots are also present in the Prime Pass of the next War Season.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Ofc it’s a mistake, and R/E lost alot of $, which will lead to even worse support of the game and more bugs/mistakes.

Btw, $20 for Prime pass is a way better, then 1500 gems for both new TF’s (ofc not for all those gems cheaters), because for $20 becides 2 new TF’s we can get +850 gems, 5 gold crates, 2500 event tokens, and some other not important stuff. Sparks from Prime pass not important anymore, because 2500 – very small amount compared to SR. From other side, 1500 gems very hard to obtain from game now, or they cost near $35. So, even if my offer was 750, not 5k, I’ll still wait for Prime pass. Maybe 750 gems is a good deal for usual TF, especially from the new squad, but not for Prime pass TF’s. Also interesting, can those, who bough new TF’s for gems, get Prime pass offer? Because even without TF’s, other stuff cost more then $20.

ph
    @ph

My question is – if you purchase the bots with gems what does that do to the prime pass when the event starts?  Do you get a discounted amount or is the prime pass gone?  My offer is 2k for the bot but I am still trying to decide.

Poncho
    @poncho

I don’t know if it means anything, but I bought Sergeant Greenlight for 750 gems, and then was offered the companion Sergeant for the same amount, but the second offer has disappeared!  I thought I had at least another day to make up my mind.  Sergeant Greenlight crashes the game every time I’ve tried to use it, so it may be a blessing in disguise.  No point in having 2 TFs I can’t use.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@ph Prime pass buys you also some accessories. In previous seasons if you have unlocked an accessory through other means (e.g. crates) beforehand then when that accessory is unlocked through Prime pass the accessory gets upgraded.

So, my hope (and I’m testing this with Sergeant Greenlight) is that I get an overpower.

ph
    @ph

@grimlockdown  –  I guess I waited too long.  Now my offer is 2k for ionstorm.  I’ll see if it changes back.

moi
    @moifirst

@ph I’ve got the offer for the new Season 7. But the price is the same, although I already have both bots. See also here.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

So, my hope (and I’m testing this with Sergeant Greenlight) is that I get an overpower.

This worked! And it worked even when my Greenlight was being upgraded to level 15 at the time when I unlocked her through Prime Pass.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Why are/were different people seeing different gem costs for the same characters?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown so you bought Sgt Greenlight for gems, upgraded to 15lvl before Season 7. Then bought Prime pass and got OP Sgt Greenlight to 16lvl?

@soldeed
    because R/E wants you pay max gems for new TF you can. If you buying new TF’s for 750gems, early or later price will rise to 1k gems, then 2k. Back in days we has way better daily gems income, so active players was able to pay even 2k for each new TF every month or two. Those, who bought TF’s for 2k, got 5k offer after 2-3 purchases. If you stop buy new TF’s for gems, early or later price will drop. It can drop by 1 step after few months, or from 5k to 750 gems at once, after more then a year of not buying any new TF’s.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo Yes!

Or specifically bought Sgt Greenlight with gems (750 💎), bought Season 7 Prime Pass and while Sgt Greenlight was being upgraded to level 15 unlocked her through Prime Pass. And I ended up having level 16 Sgt Greenlight. In other words I payed 750 gems for level 16 overpower 🤷🏼‍♂️

Soldeed
    @soldeed

So, if you buy a character, R/E will rip you off next time… That’s put me off buying any more, whatever their ‘offer’.

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown Or maybe it’s better to say that in other words you’ve paid about 20 euro (or whatever currency you’re using) for level 16 overpower. OK, together with some gems, tokens, accessories and some other stuff, but in my opinion not worth that much money.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moi I always buy the Prime Pass so I consider an overpower as an exception

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown Yeah, it’s just how you’re looking at it.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown it’s a very nice thing, that R/E giving OP from Prime pass, even if you already have exclusive TF from this Prime pass. It’s mean, if it’s happend and R/E stop creating even Prime pass TF’s, and just repeat existing Seasons (like they do with live Events), we will be fine. But 750 gems for just 15->16lvl OP is too much, imo. It’s near $40

@soldeed
    I don’t think it’s a rip off, because R/E giving more and more Sparks. For 5k gems it’s 101k Sparks + Legendary accs. Also, you can stuck at 750 or 1k offers for a very long time. So imo R/E just try to find an individual key to every player. Too bad, their searching algorithms not perfect, because many players (including me) stucked at 5k gems offers for years.

@moifirst
    20 euro for Prime pass – best deal, because even during sale I can buy 800 gems for $20, but Prime pass giving 850 gems, 2 TF’s with accs, 2500 event tokens, 5 gold crates and other not so important stuff. Usual price for 800 gems – $40. I not advertising Prime pass, but I buy gems from time to time, and Prime pass is a best way for this. Not so expencive donate game I like $20 /2months imo.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo It’s just what your priorities are. As someone has said a long time ago (I don’t know who it was or in which thread it was) something like: ” Why spend money on a set of zeros and ones?”
    Maybe I’m a little bit too oldfashioned, but I have the same philosophy. The consequence of this is that (among others) I don’t have any of the Prime Pass bots, except for the last 2.
    But I’m still playing ABT with fun, although I must say it is slightly becoming less without any new developments in the game or the introduction of new bots (I guess these last 2 were a mistake, although I’m not really sure about that) .

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst I have a friend, which also play ABTF and have same philosophy like you. He never spent a penny in ABTF, but can spend hundreds $ at some sites,  like p0r nhub lol. And he have no answer, when I asked him, why he spend there and not here, it’s all “set of zeros and ones”, and people working hard, to create those “set of zeros and ones”. Same with cinema, books, apps etc. Many ppl working to create something interesting or useful, but some others like to use their work for free.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo In response to your latest post (and also earlier posts), I see that we both have very different opinions.
    I don’t think that we can help the people who are making these games by buying things from the company (R/E) that employs them. It will only depend on the decisions made by its CEO’s and shareholders.
    Btw, suppose no one would buy anything, R/E will keep earning money by running ads, which imo is their major source of income
    So it’s only a choice for everyone individually to decide if they want to buy anything (like you) or not (like me). (Or do it on other sites (like your friend).)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst yes, but choice for everyone individually depends on many factors. Not a last thing in this choice, what “opinions leaders” post here, or among FB groups. Maybe I wrong, but at most active FB groups not popular talking about buying gems/sparks/tokens/pass for $. Because “opinions leaders” –  very active players or cheaters. Neither those nor those don’t need to spend a real $. But both very proud of their achievements in ABTF. And very popular phrase like this: “My rank 2k but I didn’t spent a penny for this game”. So random player, who joined ABTF resently, and usually spend some $ for online gaming, after those posts will think twice before buy anything in ABTF, or most probably won’t buy. This trend leads to less new developments in the game and less new TF’s.

ABT
    @abt

R/E is still making money from Angry Birds Transformers, although nothing close to $$ millions.

Revenue for March 2021:

• iOS – $70K (LINK)
    • Android – $50K (LINK)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sargeant Greenlight bundle

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.