New Update – 2.11.3.0 and War Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 2.11.3.0 and War Season 7

• There’s a new update for Season 7!

V2.11
    NEW WAR CHARACTERS
    NEW WAR SEASON 7
    NEW WAR ACCESSORIES

Screenshot (Android):

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

I’ve installed this update and now the whole game is working fine again 🙂👌

John
    @john12345

War pass season 7 has started.

the characters are sergeant greenlight and sergeant Flamewar

decide for yourself if your going to buy

John
    @john12345

Oddly the pop up screen didn’t show up for me when I went to the war pass maybe they didn’t make one?

ABT
    @abt

Hmm.. I was able to buy the Sergeant Greenlight bundle and Sergeant Flamewar bundle with 1500 gems (before the offers disappeared). After upgrading the game to 2.11.3.0, I don’t see any issues at all. I played with both TFs in map nodes and as buddies, and I have not seen any problems or crashes!

These TFs being offered as regular gem bundles must have been an accident since they should have been Prime Pass exclusive offers. It will be interesting to see what woudl happen if someone purchased Prime Pass if they already unlocked these 2 TFs. I was able to upgrade them to lvl 10 already and should be able to get them both upgraded to lvl 15 in another 20 days!

moi
    @moifirst

I get an offer to buy the Prime Pass for Season 7. And although I have already Sergeant Flamewar and Sergeant Greenlight, the price is still the same.
    Well, I never buy those passes anyway.

season7.jpg

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Deceptions win season 7!  What’s even the point?

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Makes no difference who wins anyway, does it?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed yeap.

R/E should ad real prize for winning side players EVERY season, not only one time quests. 10 Legendary crates will be enough :) or atleast 10 gold crates /two months.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Lol, no, it doesn’t make any difference.   Just seems absurd to have a 60 day or whatever  “competition ” whose outcome is preordained on day 1.

ABT
    @abt

Glad I was able to collect the reward for “Win a Season with Autobots” achievement early on. It seems that is no longer possible as only Decepticons can win now.

1. Season 1: AutoBirds win
    2. Season 2: AutoBirds win
    3. Season 3: Deceptihogs win
    4. Season 4: Deceptihogs win
    5. Season 5: Deceptihogs win
    6. Season 6: Deceptihogs win
    7. Season 7: Deceptihogs are probably going to win

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 2.11.3.0 and War Season 7

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.