Rovio LIVE Conversation – Truth or Lie?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Rovio LIVE Conversation – Truth or Lie?

• According to my faithful friend, Bob Morris, said that he got several tickets about what is believed as “Live Conversation” from Rovio. Yes, a live conversation with the staff itself, and give you the chance to speak to them! You can talk about everything you want to be added in your favourite games! You can tell them your problems with your favourite games! You can tell them pretty much what you want to be added (requests)! And so, there are SIX (You heard it!) SIX people left to participate in the live chat. The lucky people will get a message from me with a link to the group. If we keep the LIVE chat small, and if it goes well, you can talk to them multiple times an year! No more bombarding with emails!

While you wait here for Rovio to give the date and time, tell your ideas here!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

– add friends using user id

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

Angrybirds Fight: Top players stop playing because there’s not much more for them to do. New updates come rarely and the events are the same everytime.
    I would love to see more islands, more lab levels and the return of monster pig family.

It would be nice if you can do more with your coins. I have more than 4.000.000 coins…… Maybe a way to buy gems with coins?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Rovio LIVE Conversation – Truth or Lie?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.