Rovio – are these genuine accounts?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio – are these genuine accounts?

• I believe these are hacked/modified accounts. If they are not, are the accounts made by Rovio to provide competition in the arena?

One does not have the full set of birds.

The other does, but there’s a large disparity between birds, and all five spell cards are being used.

I am continually coming up against players with these type of accounts in the arena. To me, they are not genuine. I will no longer play against them and refresh till I find an opponent that is not using cards.

image.png

image.png

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Aeshna
    @aeshna

Further more!

I look every week at my opponents stats in my league and I’ve never ever seen anyone with similar accounts to those photos I’ve posted above, yet I come across them several times in succession, before finding a normal account’ in the arena.
    Why is that Rovio?

One poster mentioned they will not be bullied into buying spell cards, I feel the same. And giving them away more frequently in the mini treasure boxes (3 cards out of three boxes in a row) does not help. We were quite able to get our own by farming for them on level 9 and 13 (along with feathers) before you killed that feature.

Your continual tweeking of the game is ruining it.

hooksfan
    @hooksfan

Of course I lost this battle. For cards it was mine (+4) and the opponent (+8). I lost by 400,000 points and the gimme bird for watching a video was the blues going up against rock structures…totally useless.

<https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/hooksfan/album/picture/18159/”&gt;Arena Opponent” alt=”Arena Opponent” />

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@hooksfan – interesting you mentioned receiving blues. Out of the last five extra cards I’ve had for watching the video, 4 have been blues! The other was a pig inflator.

Certainly bucking the law of averages the cards I’ve been dealt. Actually I don’t think it’s anything to do with laws of average, more to do with Rovio’s tweeking.

I don’t bother playing anyone I’m pitched against in the arena who’s using spell cards. I restart game (until I find a player that has 7 cards, once it took 6 attempts).

Strange how someone from Rovio quoted taking the red boxes out of the game (killing off farming) to create a more equal game, but it is still allowed to use up to 5 spell cards against other players in the arena. That’s hardly equal!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio – are these genuine accounts?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.