Requesting Unban

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Requesting Unban

• This what I wrote to Rovio and their response. Has anyone had luck begging forgiveness?

Ronny

Sep 23, 06:34 CDT

I found out what happened and why I was banned.
    I had not played for about 4 weeks because I was too busy with family that had moved in with me.
    One of my grandchildren had played on my game and figured out how to cheat.
    I have secured all accounts, now.
    If you still need to ban me, it will be a lesson learned for both me and the cheater. A hard lesson.
    I have been a loyal, constant bird player for years. I will be quite heartbroken if I can’t continue to play.

Teresa (Rovio Entertainment Corporation)

Sep 24, 04:09 CDT

Hello there,

We do not release the details of specific cases. We only ban players in cases where there has been a violation of our Terms of Service, which you can find here:http://www.rovio.com/terms-of- service

For specific information about this, you can jump to Section 3. Code of Conduct.

We will not respond further to any inquiries regarding refunds, the nature of the ban, or removing the ban. If there’s anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Teresa
    Rovio Support Team

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

One of our players managed to get unbanned once, after being initially refused. In that case, the “cheating” consisted of racking up points from a loop involving the boulders in Mt Pork. Our clan leader had to get involved and plead her case with Rovio. Rovio should forgive cases like yours where someone else did the cheating without your knowledge or consent. I am a stickler for rules myself, but c’mon!

Dezsike
    @dezsike

1. Disable Internet connection when you start up the game. Apart from clan and mebc everything (including arena) will work. At least it did earlier, not sure for now.

2. If you made a purchase request chargeback for the reason they deny to offer the service you’ve paid for. It will cost them a lot and they may think twice before banning.

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Thank you for your sympahetic vote, Shapira.  Sounds like Rovio has shut the door on me, though.

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Thank you Dezsike.  But, I am not going to start all over.  I was at Level 1800.

Photokool
    @photokool

I really can’t believe that Rovio bans players due to the looping rock monsters in Mount Pork. It happens because of their computer coding!

When I first started playing this game, I found Rovio’s customer service to be quite helpful. When I accidentally clicked on a legendary chest when my phone screen rotated, they refunded the gems!

Now, their customer service is pretty much a joke. Most of the time, there is no response at all. The cheating and hacking are obvious almost every day in MEBC, but it is some of the loyal players who get banned. It does not make sense at all.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I have no idea what this is, but is it something that can happen randomly or does need to be intentionally done?

If it’s random, the ban is unacceptable and it needs to know better, so it can be avoided. OTOH, if it needs intention… well, it sounds like abusing a bug or poor game desingn. Something the honest player is not supposed to do.

Ran ya boi
    @ranrqwe

Lol this kinda happened to me too, I let my little cousin (4yr old) and he thought the game was too hard, he complained and thought of looking up “ angry birds 2 hacks “ he so how followed the steps ( I’m guessing the images from the screen ) and downloaded it. He tried it and it said you have been banned, he got in a panic and deleted it on my iPad. I said why when I got it back and noticed and he said nothing. I redownloaded it, opened it, then I knew what he did. I am still pissed at him to this day.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Requesting Unban

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.