Recommend some rules for friend invite match in Angry Birds Fight

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Recommend some rules for friend invite match in Angry Birds Fight

• I’m Tom aka the Bluedream, always playing Angry Birds Fight!
    I watched the video that the MightyRed Vs. Bird Leader, and know the friend invite match is working well and become popular recently.
    But, as you watching this video, you may think it is unfair. Of course, Lv.35 Stella Vs. Lv.1 Red. After all, win or lose is not important. I just thinking how to make a enjoyable friend invite match.
    So, I’d like to recommend these 4 rules for friend invite match, if any part should be fixed, or you have a better rule, please reply at the below, thanks!

Non-item Fair Play (BO3)

Both players using the same bird without any item equipped.
    Form testing report, I’d prefer both player choose Red.
    If level gap is big, allow the lower level player equip B or C level items to fill the gap. All depend on both players’ agreement.
    This is BO3 rule play, so the player who has 2 wins first is the winner.
    Rematch is allowed, which means the winner in the first round can get a lead, if both players agree.

Select and Ban Play (BO5)

Before the match, both player choose 4 birds that they want to use in match, and talk to each other.
    Both player can ban a bird that opponent can’t use this bird during the match.
    All birds allow equipping items. During matches, the equipped items can’t be change.
    This is BO5 rule play, so the player who has 3 wins first is the winner.
    Rematch is not allowed, every round end, should exit and invite again, also give some times to change birds and get ready.

Tournament (BO11)

Both players’ 6 birds should be use in match.
    All birds allow equipping items. During matches, the equipped items can’t be change.
    In a round, the winner bird will be given a “V” signal (if necessary to remember), and can’t be used in following matches.
    This is BO11 rule play, so the player who has 6 wins first, or in other words, the player’s all 6 birds win is the winner.
    Rematch is not allowed, every round end, should exit and invite again, also give some times to change birds and get ready.

Knock-Out Tournament (BO11)

Both players’ 6 birds should be use in match.
    In a round, the loser bird will be given a “X” signal (if necessary to remember), and can’t be used in following matches.
    This is BO11 rule play, so the player who has 6 wins first, or in other words, the player who knock out opponent’s all 6 birds is the winner.

• The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.