ROVIO, this has gone too far!
– You started with a cute side scrolling shooter game.
– Add coins (useless) which used to be the currency of the game.
– Add pigs (likewise useless – you accumulate them faster than you can spend them).
– Add squad bonuses which multiply your bonus for useless coins.
– Add a “Silo” and 7 materials (btw – jerk with that BIG time).
– Add a casino aka Lab where you largely earn more useless coins.
– Add Challenges (which btw we have not had for over a year).
– Add FB buddy bonuses for using your friends TFs in exchange for your social network data)
– Add gems (currently the MAIN currency of the game).
– Add energonicons (OMG, only 45 of those?) Not a new one in years.
– Now add live events where you can earn Tokens! Tokens to promote your characters to get more pigs and coins to add accessories that may or may not work.
– Keep adding more characters – that are largely just a new paint job on an existing character with the same tired old weapons. Even the new Grimlock – shoots Megatron style gravity holes. Assume each squad will have 4 characters at some point.
– Then add Sparks, Promotion, and the Spark Run. What??
– Now add the “overpowering”.
Wow! So now with 100M coins, level 690 (that is so funny by itself because they can’t even come up with new words to describe the new levels. Seems we are stuck at planet eater). 30k gems, 350k pigs, all the TFs, some promoted some not. I am looking at the list above and wondering what the hell I have been doing with my life. My family makes fun of me, and I sneak to play in the bathroom or car or on a break from a meeting or at family parties or a bar or while talking to my mom on the phone or or or.
I can’t imagine being a new player in this game. It would be totally bewildering. I have spent a few real bucks over the years. I bought Jenga mode. I bought one spark thing for $5 early on. How many whales are putting real money in this game? It has gotten SO complex, that even people that have played for 2.5 years can’t follow the “latest”. I offer a warning to others. Evaluate what this “game” has done to your life. O M G.
I estimate I have put an average of 2 hours per day for 850 days into this nonsense. WHAT? that is a man year of effort!
What The #_(&;?.
What is wrong with me?????
Even as I read my own writing… OMG. This is an illness! Rovio and Exient have exploited me. I won’t say us, but will for sure say me.
Signing off folks. For real and for good. My best to all of you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.