Problem collecting arena tournament prizes

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Problem collecting arena tournament prizes

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • Grampa G
    @grampag

Oh, for goodness sake, I wish they’d fix this gosh darned glitch already! It makes Rovio look so amateurish. This is annoying as heck. My tournament ended 14 hours ago, and I still can’t claim my rewards! This is pathetic! I don’t want to have to catch up several hundred points to someone else who did not win in the previous tournament. ROVIO, FIX THIS!

johnAB2
    @john-john-brandenburg

Still nothing!

Loopy Feathers
    @loopyfeathers

I can connect with Angry Birds 2, but whenever I try to get to the arena to collect my winnings from the tournament that ended on Sat., a msg. says to reconnect.

Flight Wingman
    @flightwingman

Hope the issue gets sorted out and we can access the Arena soon. This waiting and not knowing when we can play again is getting annoying.

Fowl Takedown
    @bfreeman1

This is ridiculous. Again, we the players will lose our points, prizes and tempers. For nearly 24 hours AB2 refuses to connect to the AB server and award the tournament winnings or even allow anyone to play the new tournament. I’ve resolved that once again…after playing nearly religiously all week and watching all the AB advertising…this game is nothing more than a a marketing scam. I’m done.

Phoenix
    @blueawakening

I have same problem, tournament ended and “problems to connect ” am worry ’cause I finished first place I want my gems!!!

Cizinec Funk
    @cizinec-funk

This is ridiculous, down for 16 hours for me…

Grampa G
    @grampag

At this point, after waiting 17 hours, I think Rovio should give us all double prizes for having to put up with their incompetence.

rulon
    @rulon

Its 6:15 PM eastern time Monday 9-4, 22 hours after my diamond league division tournament ended. And I still cannot get my AB2 arena prizes for last week (300 gems, 300 pearls) OR get into the arena. This is worse than the Easter upset…

Marta
    @demainte

Mid-day Sunday, still hitting the ‘try again’ button…

TasLad
    @lochie0607

Up to 25 hrs for all at our place and can’t play any arena…

Lynn Justice
    @lynn-justice

Same issues! I finished 3rd in my diamond tournament which cost me real $! This is not cool in anyway! I either want my reward or a refund!

Heth
    @heth

Ok so now I’ve been locked out of the tournament that I won. 25 hours now & it still comes up with the annoying connection error. Is this Rovio giving us a handicap for winning a tournament. Very ANGRY BIRD right now ?

Kim Garrett
    @kim-garrett

Same here I am in lead and would like to get my prize and do some more battles also level up my birds

Porky Bonkers
    @matt-white

Spent all week battling in Diamond and top of with a moderate 700 score to win….I go to cash in the next day as I’m top and servers down so no doubt it’s gonna wipe it all out when fixed. That happens again no more AB 2 Arena as I’m sick of this. It’s pointless scenario to go through all of that albeit for fun but to then have everything collapse because closing times are always weekends when no doubt staff react time possibly is limited at R.

Porky Bonkers
    @matt-white

Got the same prob….finished top diamond can’t get page to open…to release booty…doesn’t look good …

Laura
    @lauraleahsmit

Been well over 24 hours and still no access to the arena and no pearls/stars awarded…still playing but wanting the arena back!

Snozzy
    @snozzy

Funny how the server works just fine when they want to play advertising. It’s almost like they want us to delete the game. Seriously you put in a whole week (and I was winning) and bam! Nothing! Really Rovio, get it together. Last week I put in a review giving 3 stars due to the bug issues. Now I’m going to put in a 1 star review. If it’s not fixed by tomorrow I’m deleting it! Not happy Jan! ??????????

Birdie
    @dshdsh

I didn’t get the prizes a week ago Saturday and this week it has been frozen-up since Saturday – no arena access due to ‘connection problems’ although my connection is good.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Ragnarok
    @ragnarok

Thank you for getting the prize award delay fixed! ??

rulon
    @rulon

I’m back in the Arena – 48 hours after the end of the last tournament. I am already almost 200 stars behind the leader. Guess I’ll sit out this week…

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

>>it gave me a leader board where nobody else had gotten in yet
    Same here. This way I still have a chance to win this week.

>>There should be a minimum amount of feather compensation for that.
    Yeah right. Like developers would care about that. They’d probably say smth like “get a life, you daily-feather collector

@captsternn

Thanks a lot btw, it didn’t even occur to me, that it’s just a weekend and that’s why nobody fixes the problem

Porky Bonkers
    @matt-white

Same prob but I signed in through FB it worked I got in hope this helps

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

What was the Easter upset?

also very nice of Rovio giving 100 gems to all players cause of arena glitch. If only I didn’t have to check the connection over and over again in order not to miss the right moment, I’d be even glad.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Problem collecting arena tournament prizes

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.