Prince Porky Bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Prince Porky Bug

• Anyone else notice that when your playing against Prince Porky and he uses his “tit for tat” special ability that he actually takes less damage instead of more damage? The description says 25% more damage dealt and taken – but he takes less damage. I’m tired of his stupid dodge too…he ain’t no ninja.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So why complain? It’s a good thing, utilize to its fullest.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

No, it’s doing exactly the opposite from what it says it should do. He should take more damage but he takes less damage. I’m talking about Prince Porky as an enemy, not an ally where it would actually help.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

He does take more damage with his buff up, the problem is that your new buffed attacks will be higher than the damage you can inflict him, due to his passive (Dodge) resulting in less damage overall.

To be honest, it’s always been like this since the start, but now it’s even easier because any kind of attacks can damage him despite his Dodge passive… before Rovio changed the Dodge passive, you had to bring certain classes/birds (usually with Damage Over Time abilities) to inflict any damage at all, because the enemy pigs ignored the full extent of any attack higher than XX instead of getting hit for a maximum of XX like they are right now.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve got the same problem, noticed it a while ago actually.

@ryogokusama
    that explains where the problem must be sitting, but it doesn’t really explain the damage decrease… It should still be capped at what the number says. It’s not like Ironclad where damage is halved.

My Prince Porky at DPC dodges any damage above 633 at this point. When I do a stronger attack on him while he doesn’t have the effect on, it is 633. When he does have the effect on it’s only 506 damage that he takes. A loss of 20% I can’t explain.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Prince Porky Bug

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.