Potion Recipes or Veteran Class Upgrades

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Potion Recipes or Veteran Class Upgrades

• This is my first post, and I need some advice.
    I’m at level 15,1/3 of the xp bar filled. I’ve completed all of the daily dungeons at least once, I have some FB friends with very high powered birds to make the dungeons very easy. So I have a minimum 175 snoutling income per day, assuming I get the 50/75/50 reward wheel result, up to 325 snoutlings if I get 200/75/50 result. I just unlocked the ME dojo a few minutes ago, but I’m way behind on potions. I still don’t have fruit cake 1, burning veggie cake, or snow apple juice 2. I have 574 snoutlings, and 22 lucky coins, and 8 more luckys tomorrow from the golden pig, (7+1 from FB), so 30 coins. The final day guarantees or gives 3x chance for set items, so I was thinking about 10 spins of high chance of set items, I already have 6 different individual pieces. But I don’t have any premium bird classes, and I want to know if the paladin is worth another week of saving up coins for.

So back to the point, do I save snoutlings for fruit cake and burning veggie cake, or start buying veteran upgrades for the most used birds( Druid, samurai,spies, wizard, cap’n)?

Thanks
    Dcsports1

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

Save your lucky coins until you reach level 29. Once you reach level 29 then do a bunch of spins when you have the 3x chance. You’ll regret not waiting till level 29 because the items are better the higher the level you are and you’ll be constantly replacing your items with better ones until you reach level 29 anyway.

Save you lucky coins and get the paladin before you do the spins. Most people agree that it is the best character in the game. I think the 500 snoutlings for veteran upgrades of your favorite characters should be done before you spend them on anything else.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Hi!

Lemme get this straight.
    1. Paladin is worth every single lucky coin spent.
    2. Buy Snow Apple potion until max level, DON’T BUY PIG CHERRY JUICE.
    3. Veteran Class upgrades are worth it, seriously. 20% increment on attack and hp is pretty reasonable and useful.
    4. Don’t spend coins on golden pig machine, seriously.
    5. The simple hot veggie cake (the one crafted from 10 tomatoes) is very efficient. I upgraded it, but now the hunt for 10 ice chillies get pretty annoying. So keep it at that, for now at least.

Goodluck! I’m at 17 and 1/3 level trying to win Wizpig :P

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@dcsports1 For potions, try to get the highest Fruit Cake rank as possible. Buy Snow Apple Juice Rank 2 and make sure you’re ready before you buy Pig Cherry Juice, as its hard to get Pig Cherries and Magic Water and once you buy it, there’s no turning back. I personally prefer Ultra Hot Veggie Cake because the recipe for Burning Veggie Cake is expensive and its hard to get Burning Pumpkins.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I beat the game and I still don’t have the highest level fruit cake. The cost of the fruit cake upgrades is so high it really isn’t worth it. I rarely use fruit cake because using Matilda’s Medicine or Piggy McCool’s Free Items works far better when you need to heal your whole party. Getting level 1 fruit cake is definitely worth it. Level 1 heals all birds 200 health, but for each level thereafter it only does an extra +25 to healing and to go from level 3 to 4 costs 3500. Another thing that I don’t like about the fruit cake is that you aren’t allowed to use it on a fully healed character. Granted those situations won’t come up very often, but the game should allow you to use it.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Update to master/elite classes on your most used classes first, since you gain a permanent boost in performance. As mentioned, save your LC for paladin.

I found that I didn’t really need many potions until I started running the dungeons/caverns with only 2 birds (or with under-level birds). With only 2 birds, Matilda ended up being a liability — not enough offense, not enough healing to cancel what I was taking. Using potions allowed me to shift towards an offense-first mentality.

Fortunately, when you really start needing potions, you should be able to run through King Pig’s castle. I can do it in less than 5 minutes, and you get >300 snoutlings (>3600 snoutlings/hour). This should be enough to buy upgrades and plenty of potions, so that you don’t have to worry about crafting cost.

If you’re into crafting potions, the best investment you can make is the Golden Chili. It allows you to clear single-stage battles quickly, netting you more resources per hour. At high levels, a single Wizard rage attack can clear most levels.

beaujack
    @beaujack

All good advice. I never upgraded potions past the apple juice. Upgrade yer birds dude.

TheBlueBacon
    @thebluebacon

I don’t know which should come first , but these things are a must :

Paladin (BEST CHARACTER EVER)
    Fruit Cake Rank 1
    Veterans , farming SN at Western Colbalt Plateaus makes 500 SN a joke
    Golden Chili
    Pig cherry Juice Rank 1 (Only when you when Apple Juice won’t heal enough and you have saved up resources)
    Also saving LC is crucial

As for the Triple Chance for epic items , I spend 3 LC at it every other week . ( The chances of Set Items are still pretty high when the machine is on a riot )

PowerMaster
    @powermaster

Farming resources can get repetitive but it is rather easy.
    I would upgrade birds… 20% and then 40% increases really do help – especially in late stages where you have to be able to take and absorb hits…

The first fruit cake is cool – especially for cave 4 where it stuns you… Great to be able to heal.
    Potions will upgrade the ones you already have made… So awesome to stock up BEFORE upgrading…
    Ice Chili can be farmed by seeds (behind first friendship gate) or (winter wonderland 4) it is one wave fight

Golden rage chili – I did this rather early… Makes farming so much easier (coins and resources)

Oh and get all birds you can with regular coins =)

RedBirdy639
    @redbirdy639

veteran class upgrades so you won’t waste potions

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Potion Recipes or Veteran Class Upgrades

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.