points don’t credit

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum points don’t credit

• Hi, when I play Mighty Eagle’s game, no matter how many points I win, I only ever get a max credit of 18 points even if I win 70!!! Is this a bug? Anyone else have same problem?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

I’ve never heard of this but if I were you I would make a couple of screenshots before and after collecting.

Before collecting, on the first tab titled “YESTERDAY”, it will tell you your position and below that the number of MEBC coins you earned.  For 70 coins you would finish between 1000th and 1999th position. Take a screenshot of that first.

Then before collecting go to the “TOP PLAYERS” tab, it will tell you your Total Mighty Eagle points in this season on the left, take a note of the number and screenshot it.

Go back to the “YESTERDAY” tab and click “COLLECT”.  If the number shown isn’t the number it said you would be collecting then screenshot that too.

Finally go back to the “TOP PLAYERS” tab, it should be the number collected on to your previous total on the left.  If not screenshot that.

Finally send a report to Rovio.  I’m sure they will compensate you for the missed coins as you have highlighted a bug.

To answer your question, I’ve not heard of this particular issue before.

Henno
    @henni

Hi, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the people responsable (romio) for angrybirds are only on facebook and/or Twitter…..I have NO account on either and it appeasr they make themselves uncontactable by other means§ My issue continues and I do NOT receive all of the credits and Points I earn. In Mighty Eagle it is huge….as said instead of 70 and more I only ever get 18 or even less. How can I contact them other than on twitter or FB. They make revenue with this, so I believe legally they must be contactable by “normal” means such as email but they are not. Indeed, given that I pay to continue playing , this would even seem like a scam! Anybody’s help would be much appreciated on how to contact them. Many thanks in advance

maverick
    @maverick78

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/236748/6r1yy5v2ndcewdhvlcens0yf1dlfwy6s.png

You can contact  Rovio through the game app.  Click the cog on the lower left of your game, then click the question mark.  In the top right you’ll see a contact us tab where you can file your complaint with screenshots.</p>

Henno
    @henni

Fantastic, I found it, well done and thank you so much for your help!!! :-)

Henno
    @henni

Hello, I have contacted angry birds on several channels, all I could find. I have waited 3 weeks now and no response on any means of communication I used and yes, I did send screenshots. If they are not honest about crediting rewards and do not answer….could the moderator of this forum bring it up with them? That would be much appreciated!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum points don’t credit

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.