Player in diamond league is in legendary

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Player in diamond league is in legendary

• there is a player in my league who, when you click on their picture shows as being in the legendary league not diamond.  Any ideas how this can happen?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

This happens all the time. I think everyone sees a different list of their league as well as their position in it. I might be in 4th place when I look at my league, but someone else might see me as being in first place in their league.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Server Lag. The servers for Angry Birds 2 and other games are (most likely) hosted somewhere in Finland or anywhere near Rovio’s locations. In other words, they have a hard time keeping up with the rest of the world. (ironic isn’t it?)

cognitive
    @cognitive

I’m not so sure it’s server lag. If I check my league buddies on Sunday after 1 day of play we’re all supposedly in Diamond League and Bob from Accounting is in Legendary, that could make sense (Bob got promoted to Legendary on Saturday).

But this happens on Fridays too, so it’s unlikely that replication is behind by days.

Such things are likely stored in a cloud service provider (AWS, Azure…) so it’s not likely they are impacted by localization. There’s a more sinister reason but Rovio is not telling.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Player in diamond league is in legendary

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.