Placement Nonsense

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Placement Nonsense

• I was glad when yesterday I finally got into top-500 in the current frog pig event. But a few hours ago I got this placement nonsense:

place.jpg

I restarted the game, I put it away for 1.5 hours, nothing changes. Well, my place jumps up and down a little but ‘down’ is 222 which is ridiculous as well.
    I’ll never believe that there’s a 6K points gap somewhere between 200th and 207th places. How does it count places?

I know many people here have had high scores before, did you have any problems with your ratings? If you are somewhere near me now, can you please share your points and place?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Saren
    @saren

as of this morning i’m rank 220 with 43718 points and rank 200 on the board is 48749 so seems about right in respect to your score.

also a few events ago both me and my gf was on the scoreboard and it was the same. On my own device i cant see myself on the scoreboard but ranking is saying 100 ish, on my gf’s device i can find my name on the scoreboard as rank 150ish.

at the end of the event my final rank was closer to the rank i could see myself than the actual rank of my name i could see on the scoreboard on my gf’s device.

tantan
    @tantan

Thank you, @saren. I’m glad to hear that inner rank is more reliable than the scoreboard. I was afraid that the final rank would drop drastically after the event is over.

Skayra
    @skayra

Hope we are not gonna lose event for that bug. i am trying win event 13 day worked hard for it.

200. Place is 49000.
    my point is 44000. its show up i am top 233 (sometimes showes i am at 170-+)

if i can see it correct, i would use GEM. So rovio need fix it. i dont wanna lose my 13 day effort.

PLUS i hope rovio can put 3 more space in leaderboard.

1= Top 300 (just 1 slot. Dont need show middle numbers)

2= Top 500 (just 1 slot in LB)

3= Top 2000 (just 1 slot)

That way we can see the difference and effort more

Gartacus
    @gartacus

Sometimes it’s just a matter of the leaderboards refreshing… But still amazed that you guys can get anywhere near these high ranks.

-G

llrr
    @llrr

I would’ve thought the scoreboard would be more accurate. I’ve been around 100 for many days now but my actual score has been consistently around 200-250 I think… I’m using that as my actual score and so I’m still trying because I don’t want the event to finish and the recalculation puts me like 200 places further down…

Saren
    @saren

I live in europe and the events end at 7 in the morning so when i go to sleep i have to pray that during the 7 to 8 hours i sleep i dont lose enough ranks to drop out of top 500… Honestly i feel unsafe if i’m higher than 400 at the end of the last day.

Currently 261 at 44490 points

llrr
    @llrr

@saren I somehow doubt you’re at 261 with 44490pts… I’m just out of 200 (by score), with 49808pts, even though the game says I’m at 136 currently. So 60 places equal 5000pts?

tantan
    @tantan

This morning (my morning, 5 hours left) I’m at 298th place with 47598 points. This looks quite normal.
    The difference between 150th and 200th places in the scoreboard is about 2400 points.
    The difference between 200th and 298th places is about 4200 points.
    This makes sense.

I can relax. )))

Saren
    @saren

After waking up i checked my ranking minuts before event ended and it showed up as 321 and when they finished “calculating” my rank was 321 with 46640 points.

Just like previous event as i described the final ranking is very close or same as what they showed you and not what the top 200 list might show you… i think cheaters are filtered out from the real rankings and the top 200 just shows cheaters and everyone.

@llrr

I dont need you to belive me but there is simply no reason for me to lie about this stuff.

tantan
    @tantan

2-3 hours before the event ended (when I have already stopped playing) my rank jumped suddenly from around 300 to 237 and I was like ‘oh, again!’ Nevertheless my final rank is 243.
    I guess they do some recalculating and cleaning during the event from time to time and it causes placement jumps and points gaps.

llrr
    @llrr

@saren Oh I do believe you heh just that I was a little doubtful considering the big discrepancy which I didn’t really expect. Anyways like you guys my ranking finished where the actual “ranking” said rather than what it looked like on the leaderboard (leaderboard I was out of 200 but final ranking I was 144). Guess that means trust the ranking display only.

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr Ya, every time when the event is over, my actual ranking is always higher on the end results than on the leader board.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Placement Nonsense

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.