Piggie Friends (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Piggie Friends (Resolved)

• So I have heard that you can have 3 piggies as friends to use on different levels requiring a “friend’s bird” but have only ever seen Piggie McCool. What are the others and how do you get them?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sentinal21 — They appear when you get to Chronicle Caves (after Wizpig’s Castle). I was really surprised to see them. I looked at the video for the first Chronicle Cave, and was wondering where the Indian Jones pig came from. So in Chronicle Caves, you have 3 pig friends, each of which can only be used once every 12 hrs. I’m about to try to set up a separate facebook account just for Epic, because progress will be incredibly slow without Facebook friends. Either that or quit playing.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Quite right. During “normal” collaborative levels, the only pig available is Piggy McCool. During Chronicle Caves, two more are available: Prince Porky and “Indiana Jones”.

Sentinal21
    @sentinal21

Well I am as far as chronicle cave 2-8, I will have to scroll to the very bottom of my friends list and look I guess. I usually don’t scroll down past friend’s birds who are lvl 18 or less when picking a bird for chronicle cave levels. Thanks for the responses.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Piggie Friends (Resolved)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Piggie Friends (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.