Pig Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pig Hat Adventure

• New hat adventure just dropped. It’s another exotic class hat set so 10K per hat once it ends.

No doubt the pay for play people will have it within the hour.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

I hate these hats events, which each time underlines again two categories of players – who pay to Rovio, and who don’t

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

another expensive hat set… is there a slingshot beyond the legendary? Does anyone know how it looks like?

Hopefully Rovio will stop flooding us with more useless hats or make them at least cheaper – or the tower of misfortune a bit less rigged…

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Seems they have messed with the hat positions, the previous strategy of picking a specific card with respect to the floor doesn’t work anymore, it’s better to use the ff button on the hat floors.

Buster
    @doulgas

Yes, I tried my old formula of picking the second card on floor 5, then marching to the right. The 2nd card was a winner but the next hat was in the first card on floor 10. Might as well go with FF, though to be honest I’m only marginally interested in these events anymore. Having to wait 3 hours between attempts takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Buster
    @doulgas

The tof today gave me 4 pigs BEFORE the 10th floor. A new record of futility.

Needless to say, no new hats for me.

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

4 pigs before 10th floor is bad, but quite usual for me :(

I normally have 2 pigs before 5th level, but can be even worse having 3 pigs… Maybe once in two month I can reach 30th floor without spending a fortune. I’m very lucky f I can get 3 of these stupid hats per adventure…

No difference whether I use the FF button or not, also had no pattern where the hats are located

grammyK
    @grammyk

Yesterday I got pig on floor 2, today on floor 3, so no pig hat yet. Last event it gave me till floor 10 and two hats before a pig.

i will not even spend the 20 gems anymore unless I have 20 of any combo of gems and black pearls.

@doulgas
    , and others, do you get a free try every 3 hours? I get one free try every 24 hours, any other time I can only pay-to-play 60 gems.

Gizmopolitan
    @gizmofriend

I haven’t played any of the last 4 hat adventures, but I like getting the hats for the temporary boost in FP

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I can’t get Bomb’s hat or anything above 20th floor for the recent 3 events. I don’t bother to buy back those hats in the hat shop, too, they cost too much nowadays. I was collecting those 25000 bp sets before the introduction of these 10k hats.

I have lost interest to complete both type of hats, they made it close to impossible to get all the sets, and take away the fun of playing the events.

Buster
    @doulgas

@grammyk, sorry I was unclear. I have to wait 3 hours before retrying the hat adventure. The TOF is 24 hours before the next free try. Some of the earlier hat adventures let you make several attempts with no waiting — that way you could try different things, correct mistakes, etc.

@gizmofriend
    , if you have even a couple of hats it’s worth taking a shot at the first floor. You usually get an easy one to start and some feathers or a chest.

Gizmopolitan
    @gizmofriend

That makes sense, I shall do that this time as I have four of them 👌👍

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I managed to get Red, Blues, Chuck, and Bomb on Saturday, but had to quit just before I would have maybe gotten Matilda. Won’t go into a gem hole that much, even for these hats. Today got a pig on 2, watched the video, got a pig on 3, and quit.

Made it to round 5, but that’s it. I’d need at least one more bird to get passed it.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Passed it with 5 hats. The most difficult to me was level 5, took 2-3 days, but then levels 6 and 7 were easy to pass by few attempts.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

the most difficult part is the rigged tower, I got the worst 3 birds only. I have watched the video in place of the 800 gems pig on floor 29 yesterday , picked a 25k legendary hat. I should quit on 30f but wrongly pressed the ff button, the 1600 gems pig appeared on 31F….

Buster
    @doulgas

@angrybirdspoop, I feel your pain. I’ve learned that if I use the video option on tof, I’d better stop there (unless the next floor is a hat floor). But sometimes I take a gamble anyway and I’d guess half the time I get a pig on the next card.

I have only the 3 lowest birds. I managed to clear through level 3 okay but I don’t think I can get any farther than that unless I get a lucky streak on tof.

Joe B.
    @joeb

For once I’d like to get 5 hats before the end of an event but I always hit a ceiling at 4 with 30k BP long term requirement to finish the slingshot upgrade.

Still stuck on round 4 for a long time w/4 birds and barely care to reattempt. Even throwing more gems at the TOF doesn’t help to get to a high floor as mostly, we’re punished with more pigs…I guess its best to save the gems and wait for a “good” run.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@joeb I experienced the same, used to get 4 or 5 hats in the older events. I got only red, blues, and chuck’s hats for the last 4 events, there is no way I can finish the events. I have spent nearly 3k gems and reached floor 30 for 3 times, but I couldn’t get bomb’s hat.

I got 2 fancy hats during this event. It’s better to spend the BP on the x6 hats. As you may get the x10 ones in the tof or legendary chests.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I’ve only managed to get 2 hats on this event, I usually manage 4-5 and not have to spend over 170gems on a good run… ToF is completely rigged this time around. It’d be much better if it actually required skill to get the hats instead of luck or real life money.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Legenary chests give hats? who would have thought :). I’ve opened 175 LC’s and got 2 hats, seen maybe 3 or 4…

Schweinvogel
    @schweinvogel

yeahh 🤣 same for me – 51 LC and got 2 hats… mostly they contain some thousand feathers in exactly the colour you don’t need at all…

grammyK
    @grammyk

Using FF on the third day I was given the first 3 hats for 170 gems. Same as last adventure. Took till yesterday to pass level 3 , only with the system giving me a 🌶 spell. Rest of the week I just quit after floor 1 and took the apple or whatever. I just finished buying all the 500 BP hats and now working on the 1000s.

Buster
    @doulgas

For anyone who may still be working on this:

I just finished the series with 5 birds, thanks to a little trick I learned accidentally that allows you to work around the 3-hour wait to try again. If you’re having a bad round, even if it’s in the last room, just close the game and restart it. The 3-hour clock won’t reset and you can play that level from the beginning. It’s a great way to keep trying different approaches until you find one that works.

maverick
    @maverick78

I managed to get a measly 2 hats.  Getting ripped off and screwed over by rovio with no video option for tof has everything to do with that.  Good fn luck getting hats with no video.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Somehow I managed to get 5 hats in this event. With other hat sets max 2-3, but this one was surprising. The only difference I can recall is that I stopped buying Gem letter.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pig Hat Adventure

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.