Past Hat Adventure List?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Past Hat Adventure List?

• Anyone have a list of past hat adventures? Played through my first few adventures. Noticed that some hats sets were new and some already existed. When reading through the forum, could not tell which past events had new hats or existing.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

This game is like 5 years old. You can’t possibly be serious.

APN
    @apn19

the adventures have been running for a while now. all the x6 hats have come out in the last year or so and had their own adventure/tower of fortune. only recently have they been going back over the x6 hats in adventures but still keep adding new ones. also about half of the x3 hats came in their own adventure as well. of the x6 sets only like 2 or 3 sets have had a second adventure.

Chuck Angry
    @chuck-angry-2

Thanks.   That helps me out.  I started to make a list based on YouTube videos.   What was hard to tell was what was new and what existed before hand.
    What had me thinking was when to spend the 10k to complete a set vs. buying Terrance hats from adventures a year ago.
    Outside of the chocolate adventure, I have never completed a hat set during the event.   I almost always have to buy Terrance.
    At 500 or 1,000- could hedge either way, but trying to make a 10k guess is risky.   Plus side.   You get Terrence early in the adventure and the express tickets are easier – making it more likely to get more hats in the next adventures

Negative side – the 20k to 30k pearls needed to complete at the end and slingshot up become 40 to 50k if you are also trying to Terrence up before the next adventure.

Thanks for filling in the experience gap.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Past Hat Adventure List?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.