Opponent selection flawed

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Opponent selection flawed

• Yesterday, I was playing some normal bird fights when a level 35 opponent came up. The problem? My selected bird was only lv. 27. It’s normal to encounter birds of levels ±0-4 relative to yours when matched with an opponent, but a difference of 8 levels? No way!! What’s more, the opponent bird has SS items and not just dinky A or weaker items. I seriously don’t understand Rovio’s opponent selection system anymore. If the level 35 player was the only one available, I wouldn’t mind to get a “matching failed” message and then tap the checkmark again to continue finding an opponent! Luckily for me, I still won the match without any difficulty.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

It’s normal. When you get pass beyond level 25, this is what you get now.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

jesus christ I agree so much if I would lose a x8 chance battle because of this I would explode and contact rovio

since I reached snow islands the only chance battles I get are x2 though

but it’s still unfair if you would manage to beat such an opponent you could at least get 1 more progress

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Serioulsy its not a HUGE advantage 28 to 35. I mean for exemple Matilda get 1 attack per lvl and like 5 hp. So 35hp more and 7 attack. 7-10 shield.

Lets say you have the same equipment. You just need to be a little better. Im on island 6 on my son game and Ive.beaten lvl33 with a lvl24 stella. Yes competing against a 3SS lvl35 when you are lvl27 with no SS is not fair. But equipment a like chance are acceptable.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I guess the opponent didn’t make any sabotages, so I guess that could have helped. But I mean, seriously, Red’s stats are good in all areas, so it’s a difference of at least40 stat points in total (probably more!). Anyways, if I won, I get the same amount as what I normally get after winning any battle (+5 fight points, +3 map points, added with objectives and chance battle bonus), but if I lost, ditto, and I don’t get any extra credit for going against much tougher opponents (now I wish this battle was in an arena instead- scoring frenzy!!), so whether I win or lose, the payout is still unfair, and so is the matchup. I wonder if level 35 players frequently get players below level 30 at all…because I don’t get level 20 players after selecting the Blues, do I?

tantan
    @tantan

All my birds are level 35 and I have just been matched with a lvl 24 bird. 24! It was Stella, she made a lot of bubbles while I had a very bad game but I won. It’s just unfair.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@tantan lol

that person probably exploded when he/she got matched with you

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I did a fight on last lvl 10-8 against a lvl 25 Red with Bearskin hat, Big ben and the rockstar glasses.

I had Matilda lvl34. The guy destroyed me, and even with “bad” game my Matilda still have 500+ attack and 600+ shield + 800+ HP.

I’m playing on my son account with lvl20s (highest is Stella 24) and I started getting lvl29-30 opponent. (last lvl of flower island) I can still win most of the fight always a question of your run and the opponent run…

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@troisdsmax jesus christ how did he get so lucky to get these items

did he possibily mod the game to get infinite gems and thus infinite slot spins

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

`@corporalpig

I have 2 out of 3 of these items. It’s all about luck.

And I have these type of Items for chuck and Stella too (Chuck Eiffel tower and pink punk head and the white glasses SS items, Stella chinese princess hat and lantern).

Gem hacking is not possible, it is server based and would be detected by Rovio really quickly.

If you start from scratch and use gems only on 4X slot, when you hit island 10, you opened the slot like 10 times (just with gems from island), add the gems from events + daily. you opened that chest 15 times.

IF that person had a hacked version of the game when he started from scratch, all birds are unlocked at start, but on Rovio side, only Red & Chuck are unlocked. So when you open the chest, you NEVER get items related to other birds.

On the hacked version you can’t use the 20 gems slot, so you have to use the 1X slot, but since you get only items from Red/Chuck, you have a lot of chance to get SS items.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@troisdsmax I remember I saw a video about the hack but I can’t find it

btw I also have 2 out of 3 but only for red

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Opponent selection flawed

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.