Operation: Damage Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Operation: Damage Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Had a gold crown GBGrimlock make up a 30k deficit in the last couple hours. The only other variant bot beside me on the board. He actually took first. Since I just need 1500 per day, I didn’t contest it, but my last run in the last few minutes was a 14k Unicron win, so, all his effort was for naught. ?

Day 3 is flying pigs with different token levels. They are expected to be:

1. 100 @ 1600 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 3200 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 12800 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 24000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 40000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 80000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 160000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 240000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 320000 – Tot: 2500

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – Nice

Both times I have seen Unicron this event have been one of the last runs of the day. I wish he would show up earlier in the day, too.

I haven’t seen Boss Pig at all yet this event. Anyone see him?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I saw Boss Pig twice on day one and Unicron twice on day two.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Yeah, it would happen given his bonus but the point I am trying to get across that I have not seen many people rocking that kind of percentage.

@joel687
    Who knows. They get a +100% coin bonus so maybe they also get to enjoy the other kind of benefits.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Just wondering – I have nearly enough sparks to upgrade another bot to gold crown status. I’m guessing I should do Ultimate Megatron, but it looks like Trypticon has a very similar weapon. How do they compare? Should I hold off and upgrade Trypticon first, or just upgrade UM as planned? (Not that it would affect this event much, but still.)

Or is there another bot I should upgrade first beyond those? (I have EG, Dead End, and Soundwave promoted.)

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Both first and second day I saw Unicron, today just see Boss Pig in a run. All this runs are without Gems reload.

basset
    @basset

Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but here goes. I recently began playing this game on a new ipad. This contest (new update?) isn’t showing up anywhere. I read somewhere that maybe I should save everything on Facebook, delete the game and redownload it, and restore my progress from Facebook. Is this correct, and how do I make sure that everything is saved?

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@evan-greenberger UM and Trypticon’s weapon looks similar but doesn’t do damage similarly. They just look similar.

Trypticon
    > Doesn’t fully destroy pile of blocks (most of stone blocks remain on the ground)
    > Hardly or can’t destroy missiles
    > Higher fire rate (w/ accessory)

Ultimate Megatron
    > Fully destroy pile of blocks (on and off the screen)
    > Destroys missiles easily
    > Acid Rounds (this separates UM to Dark Megatron and Trypticon)
    > Can give high points during event runs
    > Versatility (fit to use in any target of the day during events)

ED209
    @ed209

How many sparks does it take to promote someone from 0% to 105%? I currently have just over 40k sparks st the moment.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 There is 21 update steps. Bigger is 3000, but already 7-th step is 2100 points. For the first 6 step there is need of 8400 points. So 7 to 21 – 14 steps with something like 2500 middle – about 35 000 sparks. With first 8400, lets say that you will need about 45 000 sparks for 105% promotion of bot. Somewhere in forum has a full table with exact sparks for every level.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@evan-greenberger I’d go with UM. He’s awesome in these comps, especially since they fixed his fire rate, when paired with Deadend (or EG) for Boss Pig and Unicron. I just casually stroll along while occasionally tapping the right side of the screen. He can take out WMTs in 3-4 shots. As @barbatos mentioned, he does well against missiles. Just make sure you target the ground in front of the silo so the missile isn’t targeted. I’ve got UM at 100% and Deadend at 90%. Once I get them both fully promoted, I’ll probably hoard for a while.

Joel
    @joel687

@basset – That is a tough one. Luckily, I have never had to do that. I think linking your game with Facebook is a good idea no matter what. Before you uninstall and reinstall, make sure you are on the latest version, first. They just out out an update in the app store recently. Good luck

Joel
    @joel687

I had a chance to try out the newly un-nerfed UM against Unicron, and he does well. He stands up well to the flaming pigs, and his weapon has a huge impact against the big guy. The only trick is you have to have a straight line in order for him to hit Unicron. That is why I paired him up with ratchet. Ratchet can hit him anywhere

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Thanks for that info. That’s good to know that UM is effective against Unicron for those single bot events.

Anyone try him against Boss Pig? I wonder if his gravity force pull boss down too quickly.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@ed209 One needs 10,450 sparks to get to the maximum bronze level, additional 17,150 sparks to get to the maximum silver level and finally additional 19,950 sparks to the maximum gold level (105 %). The grand total is 47,550 sparks.

It takes about 7 weeks to promote a TF from 0 % to 105 % if one does daily quests, one daily spark run (200 sparks) and gets all the sparks from events (one weekly event).

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – I haven’t tried UM against Boss Pig since he was un-nerfed this time. The times I have tried it previously have lead to a 50% survival rate. I had troubles targeting the incoming missiles with all the flying pigs buzzing around. The few times I did take him out led to around 800 points per run. Ratchet is still my go-to against him. Hitting the missiles quickly can lead to 1,300 points per run

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown That makes this whole sparks thing even more bullshit. The time it takes to collect these damn things.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Guess who just showed up? Your right about his missiles, you have to let them get pretty close. While they were in their crazy swirls, I just kept hitting boss to get his energy down. This took out everything else as well. When his energy was low, I focused on just the missile and other things. I finished him off after the Astrotrain flew over. It was a meadow run and I scored 1055 before bonus. Much better than Deadend since UM is a slow walker. UM just moved to my number 1, that is until he gets nerfed again.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@datguygamer Yep! Especially when Rovio/Exient keep introducing new TFs every 4–5 weeks. If you want to promote a TF from 0 % to 105 % in 4 weeks you need 905 sparks from daily spark run which is theoretically impossible (my speculation is that about 400 sparks is somewhat realistic maximum).

The message is clear: use real money to promote TFs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown You also bring into consideration that they may very well increase the ranks. You know, like Platinum, Diamond etc. The reason I think is because they kept the percentage increase at such an odd figure instead of a round number like 100. 105% seems to be a hint on how the ranks will soon increase to 205% or maybe even 305% soon.

But one thing I have to say, gold ranked bots (that border that is) look very cool in the barracks. Makes ’em stand out

ED209
    @ed209

That’s a lot of sparks, I have never had the time to add it all up up etc.

So my current stash of sparks isn’t even enough to get a tf to full promotion. I currently have just over 40k sparks saved.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@datguygamer ”Just” for additional 22,000 sparks you get your TF to the maximum azure (140 %), 24,000 to the maximum emerald (175 %), 25,500 to the maximum amethyst (210 %) and 26,500 to the maximum diamond (245 %). And all of this would be ”only” 100,000 sparks. And of course after these ranks there are overpowered ranks…

If the new ranks seem somewhat familiar they are the AB2 Arena leagues. All spark figures are (rough) estimates.

ED209
    @ed209

The sparks and overpower ranks are becoming a bit of a joke. People that have unlimited gems or have hacked the sparks can destroy anyone else is the events and takes all the fun out of the game. When you think your nearly done they introduce another way to make the game worse

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown I don’t play AB 2 but AB 2 style promotion colors would be impossible for a player to ever reach max. I think after gold, it should be platinum. That Azure, amethyst crap will bite them back as AB 2 awards feathers more often than what Transformers award in terms of sparks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 4 is energon structures and back to the following expected token levels:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Operation: Damage Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.