One Shall Stand: New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum One Shall Stand: New Event

• New event. Variant Versions is the leading squad.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Shockwave, Star and Dark Star Sabers for Ultimate Megatron and Ultimate Optimus Prime along with all their accessories are available.
    Two bots can be used with an Energonicon. No specialty blocks or oddities.

Sparks and UOP’s Star Saber for me. I’m running with a 700% bonus so it will be easy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ultimate Optimus Prime can be installed without to remove the shoulders accessory?

Asen_77
    @asen

With 700% I will try to overpower UM. Hope for two level overpower. Only one item that I don’t have is Saber for Optimus Prime but don’t even think worth 5000 tokens.

moi
    @moifirst

This “new event” was also present about 6 months ago. See here for the discussion.
    BTW, it looks like the UM <-> DM glitch has been solved (although I haven’t tried it).

moi
    @moifirst

The link to the previous One Shall Stand event, which I mentioned, doesn’t function (and couldn’t be edited). Here is the correct link

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Sparks and UOP Sabre for me, easy run.

Asen_77
    @asen

On the previous event Ratchet was with x4 promotion. Now he is not. So this is different event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

An overall easy event for me.

Joel
    @joel687

I am in the same boat as @asen for this event. I am going to skip the star sabre and go for overpower on UM. It is worth it with my 700% bonus. I am wishing for a higher scoring day, though. Day 1 sucked, and energon structure day tends to also suck…

Asen_77
    @asen

First day was very bad. With two reloads get to 160k and third place. Hope today to reach at least same points and better position. As I see, probably two overpower will be impossible, so could be one level and Saber … I will see at the end of the event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I also wanted to overpower UM. I was very lucky on the Shockwave tower today! I reached level 35, and got 11k token. I hit the pig twice, but I got about 250 gems also, so I didn’t lost anything at all.

I don’t know why I stopped, I could have continued until the next pig. But I could use the tokens to overpower UM and I still have 7500 tokens left. I will get the second overpower, and maybe the sparks at the end.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes. Good job man> I have been getting the pig right at level 2 lately, so I just quit.

BTD
    @btd0606

Hoping for shockwave. I know I don’t have all the fancy overpower and characters, but I personally love shockwave. Hoping for wins most of the 6 days. Good luck guys!

Joel
    @joel687

Just got UM to level 16. I think I have enough time to get to level 17. Unless, that is, we have another any pig day…

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Question:  dark saber or 16overpower UM?? Thx🤪

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@pppuffs Overpower. Not even close. You’re far better off using UM’s acid rounds than the Dark Saber.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper What robots have you overpowered lately?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer None on purpose*. I just don’t play enough to be able to get enough tokens to overpower and get accessories. The only time I have ever overpowered (Soundwave) was back in August when I had a 700% bonus and only sparks to get. In the future when that situation is more common I’ll get more but right now I’m focused on my main goal of getting every accessory.

*I got two overpowers for Ultimate Optimus a couple of days ago when my finger slipped and I accidentally opened ten gold crates.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I guess overpowers would have been a lot more common if they dropped from steel crates.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Or if they weren’t so excessively overpriced in the token exchange.

Joel
    @joel687

Ugh, stupid ballon pig day. This rules out a second overpower. I will grab the sparks and maybe UOP’s star saber since I have the massive bonus…

moi
    @moifirst

@joel687 Well, it aren’t the balloon pigs themselves, which are stupid. It’s the duplication of the (standard) threshold values, that is stupid.
    Hopefully, tomorrow will be a normal day.

Joel
    @joel687

@moifirst – Pretty much. Knowing I needed to get to 400k to get max tokens did it. I fully expect another high threshold tonight, too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper That is true and most of these overpowers don’t even feel strong.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum One Shall Stand: New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.