One Shall Stand Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum One Shall Stand Event

• The new event has started. The top prize is the Star Sabre Optimus Prime and the Dark Star Sabre for Dark Megatron. Both give the bot +25% damage

The event runs for 6 days. The Rescue Bots are the bonus squad. You get one bot and one energonicon

IMG_0519.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Since I have no love for either bot and I am going to scout camp, I am going to get the sparks and quit. My Ratchet has a 420% bonus, so I might be able to get all the sparks in one day

Asen_77
    @asen

And the winner is … Ratchet ?. It was about time. Mine Ratchet is 120%, so after bonus 480%. I will go for new stuffs.

ED209
    @ed209

5k tokens for each accessory doing 25% damage? Don’t think I’ll be getting them at that amount if of tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I just bought the accessories with gems. Will work towards Overpower and sparks as normal.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – What slots do those accessories go into in the accessories screen? DM doesn’t lose his faster reload medallion for this, right?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Dark Megaton doesn’t even have “Faster Reload”. That’s Ultimate Megatron you’re thinking of. And both swords fit into the arm and in Dark Megatron’s case, he needs to unequip Acid Rounds in order to wear that.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@datguygamer
    Dark Megatron (White)
    – has Medallion (Faster Reload)

Ultimate Megatron (Black)
    – has Flail (Acid Rounds)

Dark Star Saber is for Dark Megatron but they mistakenly gave it to Ultimate Megatron.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@joel687 Medallion is a body accessory while the Dark Star Saber is for arms and shoulders part.

Joel
    @joel687

@barbatos – Thanks. Good old JARSU, giving it to the weong bot… I wonder if they will fix that later and take it away from UM

@datguygamer
    – I didn’t realize they gave it to the wrong bot. I don’t know if I would sacrifice the acid rounds for more damage. Without the acid rounds, UM is just as weak as DM

Joel
    @joel687

Random thought… Does the naming of the Megatrons count as JARSU? Or were they sitting around wondering what they could do to mess with our heads. Something like, “Hey, I know what would mess them up! Let’s name the light one Dark Megatron and the dark one Ultimate Megatron.”

The only thing that would be better is if they chose to name the dark one Light Megatron

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@joel687 Another glitch is Dark Star Saber is available again, I think this time it will be on Dark Megatron’s accessories.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos @joel687 I completely confused between the two. You would think someone named “Dark” Megatron would be, well, black. But no, it’s white. Kinda ironic.

Anyway, the other half of the info I gave was correct though. It fits on the arms and now I have Dark Saber for both UM and DM while the token exchange has now changed the rewards and I had to get it again. I would be mad as I wasted gems to get them the first time but now I have Dark Sabers for both bots and that’s awesome.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@datguygamer That’s the glitch. Dark Star Saber is not for UM, it’s an exclusive accessory for DM.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos I know that but now both my bots are decked with +25% damage. I’m gonna abuse it until it is fixed (I hope not) and don’t care if it was a glitch or not..

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I think that those weapons looks awesome. I think I’m gonna sacrifice the sparks this time and get the accessory for Optimus prime. But I’m afraid of don’t get enough spark bonus to compete when barricade becomes available.

Asen_77
    @asen

Not bad at all ? – Unicron with 500%

IMG_0431.jpg

ph
    @ph

I will only be able to get 1 sabre, which should I get?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ph Go for Dark Megatron.

Asen_77
    @asen

With this 500% I will try for all. For the first day I collected all the sparks with 1250 from points and 1000 for first place. Now I have one accessory for 350 tokens and two sabre to get.

First day i have few Ratchets in the leaderboard with gold and silver promotions. Today I don’t have any.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@ph I’m also only going to be able to get one of them. Neither are characters that I use much so it doesn’t really matter which. But Dark Megatron doesn’t have any arm accessory and I’m already using Optimus’ +10% damage axe so his would only be a +15% increase. So I’m getting Megatron’s now and if they ever offer these again I’ll get Optimus’ then (hopefully for less than the absurd price these are priced at this time.)

ph
    @ph

@datguygamer & @sntrooper    Thanks for the advice and making my decision for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ph No worries, just go for it.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I now know why I don’t bother much with this game anymore. Epic Bundle on offer:— 23,000 Tokens and 500 Gems PRICE £74.99 ($95.83, e85.65 )

THEY HAVE LOST THE PLOT BIG TIME ON THIS OFFER.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am getting an Acidstorm bundle being offered.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum One Shall Stand Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.