On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Rovio’s plan for the Trypticon event:

– Cybertronians are the bonus squad
    – no buddies allowed, all TFs are running solo
    – no Energonicons for support
    rig calibrate the Challenge levels so that they’re really only attainable if you have a maximum Bonus Squad bonus of +420%
    – use alternative scoring in the competition, so first place earns 100 tokens

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am so damn happy i stopped playing all together!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Are you stop playing permanent, or just collect all that you need from this event?

@optimuspig
    Is this information confirmed? Next event?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Congratulations!

@asen

No, I’m just joking (I hope).

I’m just saying that Rovio’s been doing their best recently to find ways to screw us over.

So this is like a worst case scenario (but plausible).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen & @optimuspig permanent. I sit down and i thought for a big time i started back at 15 of December 2014. 2 years + I didn’t see anything change up to this point. The game isn’t any more fun to play for me! I payed for something like dead end and it was nerfed now you have to pay a loads of money (you can buy a card for those money) all together if you want to exchange gems for tokens for overpowering shit. think about it… if for 4000 gems i need to spend 100 euros real money x 47 (i am counting and the new bot) 4700 euros for only leveling up to 16th level, and if let’s just take the best way that each overpower shit upgrade costs 4000 gems so let’s just say 100 euros x 47 x 9 levels 4700×9=42.300 euros. With those money you can buy a new Mercedes-benz An Audi TTS Or even a second-hand Porsche So why to spend money for achieving the full overpower shit to 25 level my bots and not spend in my real life to achieve a dream of mine?

Because don’t tell me that there is a way to level up to 25 overpower and the 47 bots legit. It’s clear to me now that the game has hit the bottom of it.

So why i need to bother to play anymore? The game is now pay for win the fun is nowhere to be found! They are messing up all the time the point system they nerfing all the time bots, ene/cons so whey i need to mess my life or to spend money on bundles to buy new bots, because and even if you want to play the event to win them… The Bots that is in the game (because no human is so stupid to spend so many gems to achieve for what? 450.000 points?) It’s madness! And not mentions the crashes during event and making people loose their progress in tokens… And in the end you will have once again to spend you gems that is overpriced compare to real life money and for the accessories and purpose that they serve…

I don’t know people their programmers are incapable in many ways all the time the crashing is been pointed that our devices has the problem and not their game!
    Come on A10 Fin10 with PowerVRX VGA Card of the iPad Pro 12.9 has the most power graphics chip up to date and crashes! Not to mention Asus Zenphone? with 4 GB Ram and crashs and i also see at an OnePlus 3 yeah this one with the 6GB Ram and the crappy transformers crashed also and at this magnificent device! I mean the specs and the os Has nothing to do with the crappy programming and the poor or the non existence of quality check! There are out there so many powerfully devices and the game crash also at them!

Also not to mention the discrepancy of people with different OS Android/iOS to have different scoring systems at the same events! It’s unacceptable!

And i have so many things that comes to mind now. And i don’t know how i can express them out.

Anyway i need to keep my life move on. It was a fun and nice ride those 2,5 years of gaming. But that’s it!

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@elpapam Hell yeah! I am on the same train as you! More passengers are on the way, I am sure! Done with this game! I dropped my rating to 1 star in the app store. I wrote scathing review nearly identical to yours about the overpower cost and length of time it would take to achieve.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

We’ll see how (un)playable the Trypticon event is.

If it’s a total clusterf^ckup then I’m following @elpapam, @wrw01 and @AngrLee out the door.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WOW, 2,000 points for the first Challenge level!

JARSU! JARFY!

(It’s Balloon Pigs, in case you’re wondering.)

CD
    @bartiedog

2 out of 4 runs crashed…

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

On balloon pig day, Android 1st prize level of 50 tokens is 1250 @optimuspig

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

iOS 100 tokens for 2,000 points for level 1.

This is insane, how can they have completely different prize levels for different platforms?

JARSU!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam @ef5ox I am sorry that you will left the game. Probably it is best for you and all others and all that will left the game in the future. I am very frustrated to Rovio about their everything, and to make people like you to quit. Probably @optimuspig and me will ketch you later, but put an eye at least on the forum once a week, write one two words, if we are here, we will write you back. If the things are not finished in Rovio, there is chance for something good to happened in the future. If not … we all know how this will proceed. At least don’t delete your games so you will not lose your progress and you could get back after some vacation from ABT. Worst thing is that you guys and me we need to get this as a rest of the hard day, but Rovio screw it up and it’s not longer fun any more and it’s more heavy weight after long day. I will continue to play at this moment. At least I wont give hard time for the game and wont stay awake at the night. Wish you all the best guys. It was nice knowing you and shearing all about that game. Hope all you to find next fun and we could meed there ?. World is small enough ?. And write a word or two when you have a minute.

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog Point system at this event is screw up from the beginning. At least I already has all sparks and accessories I need for Smokescreen and now I am just playing for fun. Can’t collect enough for level 16 to any of this bots, and also they don’t worth, so just playing and wait for next event. Let’s see what JARSU they will provide ???

ED209
    @ed209

I have now got everything.

all I do it for now is to help with the dallies.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen 3rd day i haven’t opened the game and i so damn better! I enjoy my life to the fullest!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Seems just a reflexive habit now, collect the most valuable coins every 4 or so hours, do a sparkie once a day, spend 12 minutes doing daily quest’s 5 handshakes, roulette a couple of times a day… result = 75 gems and a whole lot of don’t care factor at moment.
    Don’t mind me… half drunk and preaching to the converted!!

Joel
    @joel687

Crashing is back for me. I have crashed 3 times on balloon day

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Wait you are leaving? So you left Epic and now Transformers? @ef5ox You as well. That’s sad.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Android token levels for Balloon Pig day are:

50 @ 1250
    50 @ 2500
    50 @ 3750
    75 @ 5000
    75 @ 7500
    100 @ 12500
    100 @ 20000
    100 @ 30000
    100 @ 50000
    100 @ 75000
    150 @ 100000
    150 @ 137500
    150 @ 175000

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer it’s pointless to stay, if i can’t progress the game with legit way and also i can’t even progress with un-legit way and i am bound to have always pay-to-win it’s pointless to stay! I won’t delete the game from my devices but i refuse to play it. I am done with it!

Even if where the lucky and i did have done the same thing that you did in 1.04 ver and make a huge amount of gems, even so and 150.000 gems 200.000 gems? and even so those gems aren’t enough to make all of the Transformers 47 up to 25 overpower lever! So WE HAVE TO PAY to have this Overpower shit that i doubt it will work even as you said have more help but what about attack? If many people who did an overpower transformer none of them confirmed that have gained a good power attack! So what’s the point loosing gems that are overpriced compare to real life money. And as i explained at the upper post of mine those money that you will have to pay maybe less for someone who might gain gems with the bug back at 1.04ver but even him/her if he/she wants to overpower all the transformers Is bound to pay real money!

And remember the new characters won’t stop coming out every month! So the transformeres will not be 47 but add each month another new and think of him 15 levels plus 10 overpower levels… And to use them where? Do you have any new place in the map to run? Or only at the Sparkrun? Total pointless in my side. Or did you see any new breathtaking original character? All the characters are new paint-jobs of the already existed transformers and nothing else.

So that’s why i am leaving from 15 December of 2014 that i bought my iPhone 6 Plus up to day i believe i experienced everything!

As for the EPIC the same shit there! obsolete the Legendary sets paying real money to buy Shreds to add at the Legendary weapons and then to regain the same weapons with more levels and add the same amount of shreds you can’t find those shreds free and you have to re-pay again for all those sets again! It’s so damn unfair! Why i have to stay at there as well?

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

On iOS I’m heading towards 10,000 which is 150 tokens. Think I got 150 for the last one as well

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Then 16,000 for 150 tokens

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Today’s iOS levels are definitely screwed up.

I can’t remember the last time that I failed to collect the first level of tokens on my first run, and yet it happened today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone on the official ABT Facebook page asked about why there’s such a discrepancy in target levels between Android and iOS players?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.