OK, I guess I'm done.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum OK, I guess I'm done.

• After taking a break from the normal progression to work in the arena for several months, i decided to try to finish the map.  Been spending gems and spell liberally to get to the end.  But boss level 900 has done me in.  I have spent countless tries, and countless gems trying to win, but not only have I not, I have not even laid a finger on the boss.  I have no clue.  And I’m pissed that I have spent so much time, effort, and money on this game only to be left hanging.  So disappointing.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

why not to watch the walkthrough to see how the way goes by those who successful beat the boss pig?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

If you start pouring a lot of real $$ in this game that keeps changing the rules on us; then you are doing some wrong!!!

My rule is: Slow down and keep trying. Use the video first. IF AND ONLY IF you see a way to get it done, then use gems. Otherwise just try again.

Mike
    @mikelandau

That room was really aggravating.  The slingshot would fire the birds when my finger went out of the left margin of the screen (the slingshot was placed way too close to the screen boundary).  But there is a way to get to the boss pig.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

What level are your birds? I think the higher stages are impossible unless you at least have epic bronze

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

You’ve got to be patient, and persistent.

There were lots of levels that I just couldn’t get pass, despite numerous attempts, but I’m quite a casual player compared to others and just kept coming back for a couple of goes every now and then.

Case in point, only today I managed to finish boss level 1020, and without having to spend any gems on extra birds. Took very many tries though.

Jim151
    @jim151

why not to watch the walkthrough to see how the way goes by those who successful beat the boss pig?

Thanks.  I did that, and finally got there, spending another 60.

What level are your birds? I think the higher stages are impossible unless you at least have epic bronze

Levels are irrelevant.  FTR, my birds are pristine Azure, all with 4X hats, and an elder gold slingshot.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum OK, I guess I'm done.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.