No nest, arena or Calendar option Button?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No nest, arena or Calendar option Button?

• this suddenly happened after the event. I’ve managed to work around the nest and arena buttons as you can get the nest button back in the cave and then once your there you can go to arenas but i really hope they they fix it quickly otherwise i’ll lose important calendar stuff.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Don’t worry! The current ongoing “get shards for completing daily objectives” stuff is still active! I got my shard even with the event calendar being currently unavailable.

We’re all having the same problem right now, by the way… All we can hope for is a quick fix.
    We had this problem before, after the last Pirate event ended everyone was prompted to “find a ship”… This is very similar, except the News, Nest, Arena and Settings buttons are entirely gone.

Pointless
    @pointless

Calendar still works, got my daily reward as usual.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oops, I meant the event calendar in my post – fixed.

Got my reward as well – however, if you always keep your app running in the background, you’re gonna have to restart the app if you want the reward.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

For me, the problemis that (on my second game), I’ve just unlocked enchantments so the game forces me to go to the nest, but since the button has disappeared, I cannot do anything…

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Also, the arena still can be entered through the ship.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@wherehamsta I know, but the game doesn’t let me click on anything but the nest button, which has disappeared…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I had the same problem but entered the nest through the caves. Arena button is visible in the nest. Played my objectives and got a shard. The calendar is not available though. I don’t have a trophy for completing Season 6 of the Arena. Does anyone?

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@bubbley Yeah, I managed to get it by clicking directly on Terence’s ship. Since I am on my second game (non=cloud one), I’ve just unlocked enchantments in Star Reef=Something. So since I can’t click anything I supposed the game wanted me to click on the nest’s icon… which has disappeared becauyse of this bug. So, either Rovio corrects this bug, or I must erase my game :/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@zackvoyager send a ticket into Rovio and let them know you are having problem.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I actually find it somewhat entertaining that they keep coming up with new bugs all the time! It’s sort of a kinder egg, a new surprise every time!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Just restarted my game all buttons available. However my Arena league has vanished. What next!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

What @bubbley said, it seems like Rovio fixed the missing buttons issue.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My buttons are back – try restarting the game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I also got a confirmation from Rovio about my support ticket about this issue:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear you’ve had some trouble with Angry Birds Epic.

The issue with the missing icons on the map screen has now been fixed. Please close and reboot the app for the fix to take place.

If you need help with other issues that we haven’t addressed here, please get back to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy Angry Birds Epic.

Best regards,

Ellie
    Rovio Support Team

Eaglehawk
    @eaglehawk

My buttons have returned, but my Season 6 Diamond Frame still hasn’t “appeared”.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Me too, thanks @bubbley :D

Martin Hart
    @martin-hart

Mine have returned too, but still no trophy

Suzy
    @suzyq

Here’s what written on the Rovio Support page

I Didn’t Receive A Season 6 Trophy In The Arena – Why?

You have been awarded a trophy but unfortunately you won’t be able to see it right now. This is a bug that will be fixed in the next update. We are very sorry that you can’t see your Season 6 trophy!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@all

@bubbley

@smwforever45

The season 6 trophy is made of an invisible metal. It’s called Noseeium. For you chemistry fans It’s # 300 on the periodic table.
    (I have seen several posts in other threads that no one got a trophy yet so maybe it will show up later. It scared me until I saw other posts. It sure made the nest look odd.)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds yes it’s one with no stable isotopes. Visible fleetingly with special UV glasses or so I’ve heard. Not caught a glimpse myself.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No nest, arena or Calendar option Button?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.