No 5x Rainbow Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No 5x Rainbow Riot

• Hey guys. Guess what no Rainbow riot today.

It didn’t work.

It asked me to check it out. Then it didn’t work I rebooted etc. Still no riot.

I can’t describe how irritated I am.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well what do you know. Rovio answered my request so fast in less than 3 minutes in fact. Synchronised my game in the middle of an Arena battle so that I lost a banner. GRRR! And yes a rainbow riot.

Hope all goes smoothly with all of you.

DD
    @toolow

Seems there’s no stopping on the growing list of old features stop working. Totally agree that this is very irritating. I hope that they either fix it, or compensate you properly.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley

Damn, that’s dreadful luck, Bubs. Sorry. :-( My 5xRR worked but the % was utterly dreadful… only 14.8% However, I no longer care as much as I once did: which, I guess, is a good thing! :-D

I performed 25x 10x multi spins… for 250 single spins. I received 37x set pieces. There were a lot of dupes… but I did manage to spin decent, complete L82 sets for each bird.

So, overall, I’m happy-ish. All that’s left for me to do is summon the courage to enchant them all to E10… which is a hell of a lot of shards, resources and snoutlings.

However, it’s been one of my goals to max everything… and I’m finally in a position to do it. Gulp.

Then, I’ll feed all my spare epic items into the Relict maker and see what happens.

After that… it’s back to hardcore saving/hoarding mode until the next L-cap increase. ROFL.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow @angryde they fixed it in record time, less than 3 minutes of my request.

Well I got an extra LC cos I had to watch a video to get the riot offer again. I have no idea what percentage I got. But I have a few things I wanted. Mana set and Timeless Song. Enchanting will be a problem. I will rapidly run out of shards. I have spent half an hour scrapping stuff for resources. I found I have several level 52 set items so got 6 shards for each of those.

I tried the free go for forging a new item from 3 old ones. Got an Ancient Living Lightening. Not sure whether it’s much better than an ordinary level 82. Might 1016 as opposed to 731 but it’s already enchanted to 5. I can’t work out if it’s better or not.

It doesn’t let you forge anything less than level 62 which is what I used.

I have enchanted Mythic TJ which I got some time ago. It’s good whether better than Mythic Res is hard to tell at the moment. Only played one opponent with it in 6 games I got 4 plus 1 after his banner went down. He had 7 useful jumps.

Will keep it for the moment.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley
    I managed to forged from L52 items but got a dud. May be I stick to scrapping from now on. The odds are the same for us but I tend to get way below average results. :(

DD
    @toolow

@angryde You be careful with the hoarding. Don’t want to end up like me or @datguygamer.

Pointless
    @pointless

I umm…wait, did that just…ahem…no, can’t be…what?

@angryde

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds @pointless – I know, right, lads..!!?? I usually save my LCs for the L-cap increase so I can spin-up a full suite of max- epic sets ASAP (during the 1st RR, in any case). So, yeah, I’d saved 2465 LCs and was prepared to burn through 600 or so. It takes me under my ideal 2000 LCs in the bank… which freaks me out bigtime XD … but I’ll soon save my way back!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No 5x Rainbow Riot

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.