New Update – Version 2.10.3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – Version 2.10.3

• the fix update is out now and it looks like the new prime pass bots are greenlight and flame war but it’s a buggy mess character models everywhere glitches textures and a new squad has been added ground force

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

If you don’t know what I mean here it is also thundercracker is on a bundle even though he can’t be and pressing the i on the war pass crashes the game

ABT
    @abt

@john12345 I bought both new TFs (750 gems/ea) and played them on map nodes. No issues for me at all. SG shoots bubbles and SF shoots purple fireballs. I even bought all of their accessories with crystals. Out of the two, I feel SF is much better than SG.

Note: Everything was glitchy for me at first after the update (Enerigonicon shows wrong icon, new TFs in Offers had wrong image, squad badges were messed up, coins on map nodes looked weird, etc…), but after I deleted the (*) and reinstalled the game, everything looked normal.

(*) VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure you have FB sync’d before deleting the app or you may lose your progress.

ABT
    @abt

See my other post here. Updating to 2.11 should fix these issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – Version 2.10.3

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.