New Update v1.30.4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update v1.30.4

• WHAT’S NEW

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /NEW CRATES AVAILABLE! Earn prizes by opening crates full of resources, accessories and even characters!
    /UPGRADABLE ACCESSORIES! You can now upgrade your accessories to be even more powerful!
    /NEW CHARACTER! Silver just got energized!
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Shhhhhhhhh, a little birdy told me!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance servicing complete.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • Andrew
    @andrewinireland

What’s the deal with the Age Slider?

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Nice- I got 2000 gems on the Gold Crate tryout.

Asen_77
    @asen

It look save to update to iOS. Just updated and win something like 4000 sparks, 400 tokens and 200 gems and some accesories for some of the bots that actually didn’t understand what they gave …

Edit: Just see that accesories are having levels now. All start from level 1, but the one I win for free made some of them to level 2 and level 3. They are coming random, so we should wait for upgrade for the one that we use.

moi
    @moifirst

These 2 new crates are a good idea for burning your excess of coins. It’s only a pity that for the more interesting items you need to spend gems for opening the gold crate.
    But in my free tryout I overpowered Optimus Prime.

@andrewinireland
    what do you mean with an Age Slider? I can’t see anything that could meet this description.

Asen_77
    @asen

From the coins we can win Sparks, Coins, Pigs, Gems and Tokens. Also some upgrades for the bots. Now we will spend some milions of coins :D

Free 1 open on every day. And also you can open 5 per day the one that are 10 Crates for 15 000 coins. Just reach limit for the day.

One good news – Just win Level 2 Weapon Cooldown for E Grimlock. That change percentage from 10 to 13%.

moi
    @moifirst

@asen I’m afraid that items like upgrade for bots or even new bots (and probably gems) can only be collected from the gold crate, which contains the legendary and epic items.
    I didn’t pay much attention to which kind of items they did belong to, when I enjoyed my free tryout, so I ain’t 100% sure.
    However, if my hypothesis is correct, the aforementioned items can’t be collected with coins, but you’ll have to spend gems to get them.
    Please correct me if I’m wrong!

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

“@andrewinireland what do you mean with an Age Slider? I can’t see anything that could meet this description.”

When I ran the game for the first time after the upgrade, I got a dialog pop up asking me for my age (iOS version).

moi
    @moifirst

@andrewinireland Thanks for your quick response. I can say that I haven’t got such a popup. But maybe it has something to do with the fact, that I’m using the android version and moreover I’m playing it on a windows laptop using the Bluestacks emulator.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst You vgot upgrades from coins crates. You can spin 5 times per day 10 spins for 150 000 coins, so can spend 750k coins per day. You can spin single for 15k coins. Just need to watch animation on every spin. Didn’t spin them yet, so don’t know is there any limits per day there. So, for 50 spins I get something like 10-15 upgrades for different bots accessories, 5-7 times gems, few times coins, pigs, tokens and LAB items. That what I see at this time, without getting very big attention to the spins. Great for me is E Grimlock weapon cooldown that I earned to level 2 and 13%. At leadt this my bot is from my promoted once and is used every day in the Sparks Run. Hope to get upgrades soon for the accessories of my others most used bots – Ratchet and Dead End.

Asen_77
    @asen

@andrewinireland After you enteres your years, didn’t game get you to thr part with crates? I am on iOS to and once I upgrade to 1.30… and start first time, I entered my age and then start spin crates and win some different things.

nykki
    @diamond72

Finally a way to spend the 75 million coins I have earned. I got a character upgraded to 16, accessories upgraded. About 2000 sparks and 300 gems. Finally a decent update!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Tons of changes to accessories. Besides the obvious upgrading, there are many new ones (Some that should be quite helpful like Grey/Energon Grimlock’s new incendiary rounds), gem prices have been changed on lots of them (many have been lowered others have been raised),  and some have changed slots (ones I noticed were Thundercracker’s Shield, Jazz/Ricochet’s Speakers, and Smokescreen’s Pipes).

New “Energized” squad with the new Silver (about time she got a second variant) and what looks like a new Shockwave. And it looks like Sunstreaker has been added to the Speedster squad.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Finally something useful to spend our hard earned coins!

I just hope they don’t nerf the odds to get good items like they did in the pig lab.

I’m still not wasting gems on this roulette until I’m sure it is worth, but I will probably use the big majority of my coins into it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

From the “free” gems crate, I got:

– 1,900 sparks

– upgraded Cassette accessory for Soundwave

– Overpowered Optimus Prime from 15 to 16

– upgraded Cassette accessory for Soundwave

– 205 gems

– upgraded turret accessory for Bludgeon

– Pirate hat for Bumblebee

– 1,600 sparks

– 425 tokens (wasted)

– upgraded Power Master accessory for Optimus Prime

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Spent 1,900 gems just to see what I’d get.

Got 220 gems.

No sparks.

Overpowered Jazz to L16, but who really cares?

Some new accessories for White Megatron, but I never play that guy anyway.

Everything else is 99.9% useless.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@optimuspig
    Hey, that’s exactly what I’ve got!!

I should have waited the next event, because of the tokens, but I had no idea what I would’ve got from this feature.

The most useful items in my case are the upgrades for Soundwave’s accessories, the sparks and the gems.

I’m still not sure it it is worth to use 200 gems to one of those attempts. The best benefits are the overpower upgrades (in terms of value), but there are many low value items in the middle of the rewards. If the cost was about 100 gems each try, I could think twice.

Edit: Your second post just prevented me from that attempt myself.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So now accessories have “levels” as well.

It looks like any newly unlocked accessories do auto-equip, which is nice, although I’m not sure what happens if you already have something equipped in that body slot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ramonpontes

Interesting.  So the crate rewards may not be completely random, then.

Or perhaps it’s only the first “free” crate that’s standardized, and everything is random after that?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My next free crate comes at 01:00 EDT. (05:00 BST).

Can anyone confirm if it’s the same time every day, or if it’s on a timer from the last claim?

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig I have the same for my next free crate.

jgo95
    @jgo95

An interesting new twist to the game. Since we can get tokens I’ll be waiting until the events go live before opening any more than I have to.

@optimuspig
    – same results for me from my free crates.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig Unlocked accessories do not auto equip whether you have something already equipped in that slot or not.

I got those in the free crates also so the test ones must be preset.

Yes, that is when my free one resets too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

No one mentioned this yet but almost all characters now have more accessories than before.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper When you get an accessory from the crates, it literally shows on the top of the screen “Item equipped”. So my accessories ARE being auto equipped (even the new ones I bought in the barracks).

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Mine says “Accessory Unlocked! Equip in Astrotrain” at the top and then I have to go into the barracks to equip them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update v1.30.4

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.