New update… now cannot open

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update… now cannot open

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 185 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

Facebook only saves user data, not software. I’m not going to update the game until they make sure it works correctly. I think this truly reflects how poorly they’ve approached this game for the last 3/4ths of a year. They’ve focused so much on pushing new bots instead of good content. I don’t even mean they new area that will never happen. I mean the constant nerfs on bots or accessories, then fixing them here and there. That’s why I’ve had less and less interest in the game, much less the new bots. Most of the bots since the new seekers have been nerfed horribly yet at the same time pushing us to buy gems.

nykki
    @diamond72

Well I deleted the game and immediately re-downloaded and now it works. At least for now. The only new character is still the Smokescreen, or whatever his name is. I am not going to do anymore upgrades until I know for sure everything is working though.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@ed209 well i got a iPad but that’s from my son he also has ABT but doesn’t play it anymore. So i was trying something out but i think that i got my FB backup out and put his one in. So i’m stuck to now. i’ll just wait for another update and i hope ROVIO is giving us another chance with this comp. Not for me, i have smokescreen, but for the players who didn’t get him.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@diamond72
    question: the first node you played was that the first run with Optimus Prime and then after that you got you’re normal game back without loosing any point or gems?

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@droversdog
    THX i’m going to try it.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@zhianjo there will be the demo run and then click the arrow on bottom left of screen, click settings and then log into facebook.
    Everything saved from last time you were connected to facebook via the game

sheepybach
    @paul13

Sorry I just don’t understand how this issue has not been sorted out as it was reported many many hours ago

Mihók Attila
    @mihok-attila

Instead of forgiveness 1000 now is 5000 coin.

Jim More
    @jim-more

I’m having the same issue everytime i try to play chinese new year the game crashes

Andrew Brailsford
    @andrew-brailsford

I had the same issue. I had to delete the game then reinstall but u will lose daily rewards also I’m on IOS

OptimusBren
    @optimusbren

My game is a mess. After the crash I tried to reinstall and see if it helps. At first I was taken through the into walk-through as a new player, then prompted to connect with Facebook. My progress was restored to roughly last week as far as level, gems, and even sparks go. The event was reset and all progress was lost.

The next time I went to launch the game I was again taken to the walk-through and told to connect with Facebook. Only this time no progress was restored and I’m stuck on Level 1! I’m pretty worried that even when they do fix this bug, my game has been overwritten and there’s going to be no way to get it back from Level 580!

blueboss302
    @dereks

Glad to hear it was not just me having problems.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

So i did it and guess what it did work only i got it from my son so now i’m back from level 524 to 231 and lost 7 ABT. I don’t mind the coins but i do mind the ABT. Well another year in the trenches. Goodnight to you all and until the next time

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@lewie4 If we haven’t updated. Will the fix to wait for another HARD app update in the App Store or will a soft update fix the issue? I don’t have Facebook so the uninstall/reinstall method would be VERY bad for me.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Good to know it’s not my tablet that is causing the problem. Hope it will get resolved.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I don’t get how such a bugged patch made it through. This isn’t just some nerfing, this broke the game basically. How did no one stop this from being released.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Since I had ABT connected to FB, I reinstalled the app and was able to play again. Even though none of my new runs were added to my old total, I was able to reach the 100 level again and got another 550 total so for me it worked out.

Explosive rounds are awesome again. I’m not sure they fixed the bug where acid round don’t effect glass blocks.

lloydm
    @lloydm

I can’t even get into the game on my iPad. I arrived home about 10 minutes before the cutoff hoping to get a couple rounds in and the game wouldn’t even begin to load. Now, 15 minutes after it still won’t load.

Asen_77
    @asen

I think there is different update in rhe App Store. I just see version to change to 1.24.7. Not sure what was the previous one. I will not update, just hoping that if I am right, Rovio is working on fixing issue, Let’s hope …

Anonymous

Just updated to 1.24.9.1. Game starts up and works fine, but event is still over, so tokens still can’t be spent…

Nsu
    @nsar

@asen that is the version that crashed everyone.

Nsu
    @nsar

@partshade What is your os? Where did you get the update?

Joel
    @joel687

The Apple store has version 1.24.7 for iOS

@partshade – Was that a soft update or hard update you got? Wondering if I have to update to the bad version to then get access to the good version

Meh
    @mehh

1.24.7 is the latest version in the App Store Canada and that’s the one that still crashes. Hopefully we will get the 1.24.9 soon

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Reinstalled and I’m able to play again

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update… now cannot open

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.