New Update for March 27, 2019

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update for March 27, 2019

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • garethw
    @garethw

Seriously not worth playing it at the moment.

BirdPower
    @birdpower

I have a new solution for these random appearing video ads. When they pop-up and I’m not offered a reward, I simply close the app and restart it. That’s it, just shut it down.

Buster
    @doulgas

You don’t really even have to do that. On my android I just hit the BACK button and that usually does it.

For videos with rewards attached there’s not much to do except ignore them. I usually play the game with a newspaper or mag handy (yes, print) to look at, especially for those long really boring ads (looking at you homescapes).

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Lately some of those video ads have started to open web page (Google Play) without asking authorisation! Until recently, app trying to open web page I was at least asked which browser I would like to use, but those ads bypass that stage completely! :(

Edit: Before anyone asks… no, I don’t have default/preferred browser set on my mobile devices.

Buster
    @doulgas

Yes, that has become a real annoyance — the presumption that I’m so eager to download your stupid game that I don’t want to waste the time to search/download it myself. A game which, btw, I’m already bored with just by seeing 7000 ads for it.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Little bit OT, but…

I’ve recently downloaded for trial run one game that has been advertised in AB2. Not because of the ads, but because I saw a friend trying it and elements of it were looking interesting. The game has different style and while it has some bugs and annoyances, it seems it’s made by far better coders than Rovio has on its payroll. I’ve not seen other than optional ads in it so far and not once has it opened web pages.

One thing I miss with it is this kind of community, where one can exchange information.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update for March 27, 2019

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.