New Update 1.50.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.50.0

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

New bug.

When I try to start the game, I get the message:

“Update Required.  A new update is available including important changes.  Please update to continue.”

Except, guess what?  There is no update available in the Play Store.

Nice JARSU.

@exientgreg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@papakarlo

Nope.  I only play ads when it’s worth it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@exientgreg @EllieExient

Any word on a fix to this issue (game requiring me to update, even though there’s no update available)?

I’m going to be expecting some major tokens compensation if I fall out of first place today.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig sorry dude, but you just got jackpot from exient bugs. I was on your place near year ago. Patience helped me. Ask for suport from R/E in any available way. Worst thing that you can’t ask for help directly from game, can’t send them your id and other info for reproduction of a situation, thats why this bug still exist imho.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, yeah we removed that force update within 5minutes. Can you get in the game now?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@exientgreg

Within 5 minutes of what?

The bug was still preventing me from getting into the game as of half an hour ago.  So that’s basically 24 hours since I first ran into the problem.

In desperation, I uninstalled and then reinstall the game, despite my reluctance to do so after reading about other players’ experiences with losing all progress after a reinstall.

Fortunately it worked and I am now able to get back into the game.

Dixie
    @dixie

Quick recharge and bonus do not work at times and I miss out on the extra free crates

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.50.0

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.