New Update 1.50.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.50.0

• /NEW CHARACTER! “______ crush! Destroy! ”!
    /CHARACTER TAB UPDATE! Have a peek! See it for yourself!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Safe Zone and Daily Quests fixed!

I haven’t noticed any ill effects nor what character tab update means. Your mileage may vary though.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Ooo! Looks like we’re getting Menasor according to the quote.

Another Combiner to add to the ranks.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Won’t update for me.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@Lewie4 Remember the problem a few months ago where a lot of people couldn’t update and lost all of their progress and the game completely reset back to day 1? Well, looks like that’s happening again with this update.

I can’t get my game to update, so I can’t do the new event. No way will I uninstall and try to reinstall, I think that’s what causes a lot of people to lose all their progress.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, yeah getting Customer Support reports… new hotfix build incoming..

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@exientgreg

Any idea how long this will take? Still no ability to update, so no ability to do live events and if I shut the game down, half the time, it tells me that I’m not connected to the internet when I try to turn it back on.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, so 1.50 is out there… are you amazon by any chance? They’ve always been slow :( We’ve also submitted 1.50.02 with a hotfix about 6pm Friday GMT with Apple. Android should be fine. No force update applied ATM so if not already please check your App Store for the latest version please…

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@exientgreg

No, I’m not using Amazon. I’m using Android. I click ‘Update’ and it blinks and does nothing.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Odd as most other android users have got it. Assuming your logged into Facebook in game, we’ll have a cloud save. So despite what you said above, I would uninstall and reinstall. I assure you it will be fine and if not I’ll get you a new save and shower you with gems. In your App Store can you see the latest version is 1.50, yet your local version is only 1.49? The blinking sounds very odd. If the uninstall doesn’t work give me a nudge and send me your rovio Id from the credits screen please.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@exientgreg

Yes, my local version is 1.49.6.

I’ll uninstall and try it, we’ll see how it goes.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@exientgreg

Ok, I uninstalled it. Now it won’t install.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Can you install any games from the store?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@exientgreg

Yes, I just installed 3 different games without any issue.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another update arrived in the Google Play Store this morning.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

A choir but can you follow all these steps please:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en-GB

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@exientgreg

On a hunch, I looked at when my Android OS last updated, and it’s been almost a full year. Apparently, auto-update was off. So I updated Android, and now I was able to get the game to update.

Apparently, all previous ABT updates were fine with my older OS but this latest update required an OS update.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Cool, roll out!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone else having issues with the game refusing to connect to the server and saving your progress?

It’s idiotic to begin with that you need to connect for your progress to be saved.

I’m not just speaking of Special Event scoring, but also Spark Runs, regular runs, lab spins, missions, etc. etc.

@exientgreg

Pako
    @pako

@optimuspig I am not having that issue. However the game has crashed on me a few times since the last update and I am experiencing 2 seconds freezes during the reward sequence after finishing a node.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

FYI your save is also stored locally, but a cloud save allows your transfer from one device to another or store your save elsewhere so if you were to uninstall and played x years later you will still have progress saved.

Data shows the majority are fine. Keep me posted please if it persists :)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig I have some issues, but I don’t know, its mobile internet or game. Looks like game periodicaly disconnecting and auto reconnect. But sometime game don’t want to connect to server and even facebook. Only reopening helped, but all nearest progress usually lost. And this lost can be from few gems from chest, wich I found few sec before restart a game to some hours and even whole day! So now every time before I start Spark run, event, or Challenge run, I open Settings and see, if facebook “loggout button” active or not. If not active, i try to connect. In near 90% it connect successfully. And I play. In 10% it can’t, so I kill game from android programs settings, and reopen. Game automaticaly connecting fine and I play. Its very annoying, but for now its not a biggest my problem. Last sunday I crashed four times just before a Challenge week ended and I was very close to lose my place. Aslo lost alot of gems for reviving : 10, 20, 40, 60gems, 500k points and boom – bot freezed for 1sec and crash! I sent every time bug report with technical info, wich system offered me, I hope its helps R/E fix this increadible annoying problem.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@exientgreg

“FYI your save is also stored locally”

This is not what I’m experiencing.  If that were the case, then I wouldn’t be losing progress when the game fails to connect.

Does the game have multiple servers for different purposes?  For example, there seems to be one that controls our access to the Special Event and keeps track of our Leader-Board progress, and the other one that allows us to view ads (but which also seems to be the one that fails to save my local progress).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@exientgreg

“a cloud save allows your transfer from one device to another”

Yes, I’m aware of that.  That’s literally the only reason why I bothered to connect my game to Facebook.

However ever since the version 1.50.0 update, my secondary devices crash <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>as soon as the cloud save loads</span> up.  Fortunately the game still works on my primary device.  Which leads me to wonder if loading cloud saves is what’s causing the problem?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@papakarlo

What you’re describing seems quite similar to what I’ve been experiencing.

My temporary “solution” now is to go into the Materials Silo and wait until the video button appears at the bottom of the screen.

I won’t do anything else (go on runs, collect coins, do lab spins, whatever) until that video button shows up, as that is my indicator that the game has properly connected.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@optimuspig so you not collecting materials from Silo adds? Same bottom video add apearing at any TF with broken armor. Or not apearing, like sometimes now, reason is unknown.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update 1.50.0

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.