New Update – 1.46.3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.46.3

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

@andrewinireland
    I’ve updated Bluestacks 3 to BS 4 (=android version 7.1.2) and guess what, the new ABT update 1.46.3 is working!
    So it was indeed a problem with a too old android version.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@moifirst it does appear to be an issue with Android 4.4 and lower so I’d recommend updating if possible.

We’re looking into the issue and hope to release a fix for it soon.

Pako
    @pako

My phone is running android 9.0 and the challenge run cannot be played, everything else works.

anim8nate
    @anim8nate

I’ve been able to play the challenge runs just fine on my iPad Pro but now that it’s “fixed” it won’t work for me any more…

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako you can’t enter challenge run or have message “checking scores” or something else?

For example, after this update when I tap on challenge run every first time after game loaded, screen with challenge run menu appeared for like 1sec, I hear soung and even can see my Devastator ugly face. But after 1sec this screen disapeared … Next 100 tryes to open challenge run I hear only sound of opening and closing challenge run screen. Its like I open challenge run, but sneaky deseptihog flying balloon beside my back quickly tap to close challenge run (like in add wich we saw thousends times)

Pako
    @pako

@papakarlo it doesn’t do anything no matter how hard I tap on the icon, it is as if it was some decorative element.

tek
    @teknovice

does greenlight show up as a chance on being won on the gold crates after the update?

Pako
    @pako

It doesn’t show up, yet.

Letrax
    @letrax

I’m relieved to see that it isn’t just my game that has the problem with the Challenge Run.

I decided to skip it yesterday (it’s not worth the effort putting in so many hours for those rewards, especially since my Devastator isn’t fully promoted yet), so now that I received a task to start a Challenge Run but was unable to enter, I thought I was being punished for skipping it yesterday. But apparently that’s not the problem after all.

I also have the super-slow Devastator today (after getting the 1.46.3 update yesterday). I’m playing on a newly purchased tablet running on Android 9.0.

Anobix
    @anobix67

Opened up the game this morning and my progress was gone. Back to level 1 and nothing.

I don’t use Facebook so apparently I’m done with the game.

Reading the reviews of the game on the play store sees a fair amount of people with the same problem. Too bad, my boys liked playing it with me as they love transformers

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@anobix67 if you contact support in game from the affected devices they may be able to assist you

Anobix
    @anobix67

Thanks @Lewie4, I’ll give it a try. Would be too bad to lose months of progress and such (fortunately not years like some of the vets around here), but I understand if they say that Facebook is the only way to recover data as well.

Phillips
    @phillips

I’m joining the ranks of people who now can’t open the Challenge Run. I read the reviews that the update wasn’t working so delayed updating till last night as the event with the new character probably starts today. Don’t really play the challenge run as it is boring and have a lowly promoted Devastator so it not working didn’t really bother me last night after I updated. However, this morning I look at the Daily Quests and have the Start A Challenge Run as one of my quests.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Unfortunately, 4.4 is the latest update for my device. Meaning that I’m absolutely shut out of the game until the issue gets fixed.

R.I.P. the 5,000 tokens I got for this past week’s event I never got to spend…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.46.3

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.