New Update – 1.46.3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.46.3

• **INCOMING TRANSMISSON FROM TELETRAAN 1**
    /NEW CHARACTER! CLUE: “We got Decepticons at the gates! Decepticons in the air! Decepticons inside the walls! Decepticons, Decepticons, Decepticons!”
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Devastator now moves much faster!
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! All issues with Challenge Run should now be fixed!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Unfortunately, I’m having issues with crashing on the Android version of the update. It keeps crashing before the game even gets to the Rovio screen, displaying an “Angry Birds has stopped” message.

moi
    @moifirst

Thanks for the warning, so I could have made a backup before updating. After the update I’m having the same issue (also Android), only I don’t get the message.
    But the effect is the same i.e. game crashes instantaneously.
    This is R/E as I know it.
    Hope that they can fix it soon.

Asen_77
    @asen

Didn’t update yet, but can anyone who already updated on iOS to confirm is there the same issue if the update is already available in AppStore?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst Oh so the app crashing is the newest “OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE”. hah!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I can confirm that in iOS the app is not crashing i have upgrade it via iTunes. I opened and closed the app many times. Restarting device and re-open the app it’s working perfectly.

moi
    @moifirst

@datguygamer
    Ha, ha, I’m laughing out the other side of my face.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

I was so happy because Devastator should be more faster, so I installed this update and it loading ok on my  android but guess what? Challenge run NOT OPPENING! Before this update all was OK (not counting 20th place bug in the begining). Dont install this garbage if you on android.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I guess the Facebook Beta Tester Team isn’t working out as planned (now who could have predicted that?)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Devastator moves more slower, lol

Used him for event, with fast forward mode he moves like before update. Used him for spark run – incredibly slow, unplayable. Even slow balloon pigs, exploding before him, if not killed.

Asen_77
    @asen

I also will mention that didn’t se any fast forward progress on Devastator. Didn’t see him to move much faster as before into Challenge run!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Auto app updates – – – – >off! I’ll wait with the update till it’s working on Android. At least I’m able to play this wonderful wmt day with sideswipe.. :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So to clarify things off thanks to some guys. The part where it says “Devastator is now faster”, that doesn’t work it seems.

What are those beta testers doing lol.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Another thing I just noticed, and this is with the update description, is that the quote used is said by Blurr…but the new bot is Greenlight…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Devastetor no change there slowerthan a turtle!

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Running iOS did update ran the challenge run got to top place with a score of 461715 then left. When I went back my score is 242623. I had one day when this came out then it carched so is that about four weeks of no go.

I have not done a thing and now my score is 245235. WOW lol

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Using Devastator during today event run, I saw WMT usualy need near 5-6 hits by him to explode! Not all, but near 80% Some of WMT still explode by 2 missiles from Devastator. Can’t test Challenge run because of bug, but if Devastator now need so much hits to destroy WMT … Atleast I’ll spend less time for challenge run, ofc if I be able to play it in the near future. bb my 10 legendary crates this week. R/E are you compensate my 10 legendary crates this week? And maybe next week? Because of your incompetence making raw bugged updates, not tested before lunch …

4 years I reading this forum, fb and google play comments after each update and avoided most dengerous updates, some of them wiped many good players. Now I busted, because trusted R/E anouncement : “Devastator now faster” lol devastator slower, I can’t play Challenge run and loosing legendary crates …

cuxdavide
    @davide

ok here work well… with android

devastator isn’t faster but a lot depend also on the power of the device we use, high end devices run faster the game

devastator have serious problems with wmt hidden behind rocks or towers, if i shoot them i hit the rock or the tower, while they shoot lava balls that i can’t dodge, so a single wmt kill me after 3-4 levels… i don’t like this cause isn’t important if player have skill in game but all depend on the lucky of don’t find a hidden wmt

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Ah, I see.

Devastator so fast and powerful he must be shown the lamented path of the scruffy nerf herder.

EDIT: the Underground Balloon Pigs are now my favorite part of the game, you can only see the yellow tops of the balloon slightly above ground level

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Can’t play this day Challenge run because of update, bugged update. Day over, and I took 13th place with near 300k points … What the hell is that? I dont play ever single run! Where those 300k points from?

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Devastator doesn’t move faster; he just dies faster. Yes, I’ve also noticed the “Distant WMT” bug where they take a lot more hits to kill but by then they’ve launched enough flaming balls that it’s insta-death for you.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Also, what’s the deal with the underground/underwater pigs that you can’t see until they’ve hit you a couple of times?

moi
    @moifirst

These issues with the Android version remind me of similar issues some time (about a year?) ago.
    The problem then appeared to be that after that update a higher version number of Android was needed. People who had an older version couldn’t play the game anymore.
    This problem was later repaired by a newer update, which was suitable again for older versions.
    Since I’m running this game on a Bluestacks 3 emulator (corresponding with Android version 4.4.2) I can’t play it.

So if this indeed is the problem, please make it compatible again for older versions.

@lewie4

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Interesting, this update helps anybody, who can’t play challenge run or only hurt more players?

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

@moifirst in fairness there is a good reason that android apps should be at minimal v5.0 (possibly 5.1 or 5.2) or higher, it mainly has to do with security updates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update – 1.46.3

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.