New to the game and have questions

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New to the game and have questions

• I have just started playing ABE and have a few questions and am hoping the Angry Birds Community can help me.

1) I have added friends through FB to open up the Friendship gates. The 2nd gate was opened for me but not the first. How can I open the 1st gate with out using coins? I no longer have the ability to send requests to friends?

2) With the totem poll I see friends requesting help with the gates how do I help them?

3) I see friends requesting Essence of Friendship gems how do I give them to them?

4) When I click on the totem poll it only shows my friends as “loading” and this is causing me to miss out on free spins. I have tried signing out of the game, FB, power cycling my phone all with no change.

I know this is a lot of questions but any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

1) I’m not sure about the gates either. The button for Asking friends for help doesn’t seem to be working; I can tap it multiple times but no message are sent.

2) You can help them via your mailbox; just tap all the checkmark buttons next to each message request.

3) Same as #2.

4) There’s a bug right now with too many pages of friends. You’ll have to delete some friends or wait until the bug is fixed.

Allnyourfacekid
    @allnyourfacekid

Tom,

Thank you for taking time to answer my questions!!

TomC
    @tomc

@allnyourfacekid The friendship gate issue in your first question appears to be fixed if you update to version 1.0.9 (assuming you currently have version 1.0.8).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New to the game and have questions

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.