New 'Old' Event – 'For the Pirate King!' – 09/28/15

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New 'Old' Event – 'For the Pirate King!' – 09/28/15

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

The gods must be smiling on you :) I’ve never seen any Lucky Coin this way, ever. All I saw were gold snouting which I don’t get.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Yeah, at first I also saw those to be some sort of event exclusive currency but I actually get LCs from the map presents. Not much but it is what it is.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So yeah, updated my set items; all enchanted and my birds are all as strong as they can be at the moment.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer You got LC’s again?!?
    I swear I’m starting to be envious…

@angryde
    I do get two gifts, like I said. But if I understand @burbman correctly he/she gets MORE than two gifts.

Pointless
    @pointless

No LCs for me either, ever, from these map treasures. Not to doubt, but are people sure? The seal falling off the rolled map does look like a falling LC, but it is just an animation.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Yes it is easy to mistake that as a Lucky Coin but if you look closely, it is basically a recolored Snoutling while the Lucky Coins have a square shaped dent in them. Plus, my counter increased by 4 so there’s that.

@smwforever45
    I also get more than 2, like points, potions and potions but for Lucky Coins only 4 though. :(

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer If that doesn’t turn @smwforever45 into a green Yoshi, I don’t know what will ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow You wouldn’t like him when he’s green! XD

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer As in Yo-Shi-Hulk? :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow More like Dino Hulk.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

One of our games must be glitched then because I NEVER got more than two things at once from those little gifts, and I NEVER got LC’s a SINGLE time, EVER… Let alone 4 LC’s at ONCE…
    I get either 15 medals, OR 10 medals and either a Stamina drink, an EXP potion, or very rarely 50 Snouts… and I thought that was the case for everyone!

Then again, it takes a LOT for me to turn green… LOL

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 You got confused my friend. I got a total of 4 Lucky Coins, not at once. I got them one at a time from the maps.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley; @toolow

It looks like suelgk really wants first. With about 15 minutes left I’m going to “empty the chambers” so to speak. Feel free to do the same, but I understand if you consider it a waste of resources.

This is what I was talking about DD though not as extreme as my example. Suelgk hasn’t always played regularly but then catches up using extra SD. It’s stupid because by now they must realize we’re going to spend too. It’s mutually assured destruction for very little mastery SMH.

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast Guess he’s betting on other players’ sanity.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

Well I won’t speak for you but in my case they definitely have the wrong guy if they’re betting on my sanity??

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Way to go, that was a smooth move at the end ? Hope things are going ok with you, know that you had that family emergency hopefully it turned out ok

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Damn Rovio, always something needs to be screwed! I got 3rd place with over 21k 4 minutes before end. I shut the game, didn’t want anything to screw my progress. Guess what, it’s screwed anyway :(

ABE_4min.png

ABE_finished.png

I burned some SD to get there :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    That’s even worse, because it’s a sign that you get them a lot more often than I get 50 Snouts. ^^;

@all
    9th place for me here. Not a bad position considering I hardly played at all during the event… 10 respins to get 1.5k mastery for all birds.
    No one on my board went above 19k points.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@jacek-jedrzejowski

That is totally lame Yocki ? Hopefully Rovio atones for their incompetence

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Well fought. Would have splash out for a ABN-1-2-3 if the reward was much more substantial and if I wasn’t dealing with the arena.

@shapokomanbeast
    Obviously, he has never heard of the BEAST. Torn him apart you did.

@smwforever45
    Got the same rewards as you do from the map treasures. Like I said, the gods must be smiling at DAT-GUY.

@jacek-jedrzejowski
    Oh man, REALLY?! Definitely press for some serious atonement.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

4th place and 1,500 for all + Red after 5(!) respins.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Tnx guys already sent ticket, let’s see if anything happens.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

I totally understand, I debated it a bit myself. I just don’t like the mentality that goes into that strategy. To me a better strategy is to spend all SD at once to gain a 10000 point lead that shows other players to back off since they see what it will take to overcome it.

An even better strategy is to hang back in fourth like you are content with that and then with 15-30 minutes left, unleash hell! If they had done that they probably could’ve saved themselves 15 SD, but oh well ?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    There was only one possible roll to have 1500 for all and 1500 for one type of bird on the rest two positions, and I got it on my first free roll ;) lucky one :)

Pointless
    @pointless

Managed third, despite huge Wifi issues today on my end. Top four were battling back and forth this last day, and then my connection turns spotty and I can’t see the leaderboard for the last couple of hours…quite hard not to consume without knowing exactly where I stood, but nobody on my board had previously, so felt somewhat safe…
    Rolled 1.5K All and Chuck on the first try, so took it and ran :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New 'Old' Event – 'For the Pirate King!' – 09/28/15

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.