new hogata level

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new hogata level

• I am not able to receive levels 2141-2150 of Hogota.  I can see levels 2151-2i60 but can not play them since I have not completed those previously mentioned.  I am not on facebook and have checked to see is all my updates are current.  I play on a 2018 iPad .

Can anyone help me?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Have you logged out if the game, removed it from the device, and then reinstalled and signed back in? Sometimes that will ‘fix’ these little glitches rovio foists on us.(then again sometimes not).

if not that, Have you tried resetting the iPad?

personally I stopped at about level 1400 because I can no longer get star count added.

Every NEW level I play has a score associated with it,(they don’t start at zero) so it won’t increase my star count. Like blowing in the wind IMO, so I quit playing out there.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

You need to keep clicking on the clouds about where the levels will be. You’ll find them eventually. Next update should fix the cloud covering issue.

Nik
    @nik-handson

Yea, I had the same thing happen to me, so I just randomly tapped my phone screen and eventually hit the levels, sometimes when I logged out and back into the map the cloud would disappear, until I moved the screen. Happy to say I’ve completed the map for the time-being and am waiting on new levels to be added.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

As you move on new levels are to be found always from the center and somewhere from the vertical axis of the screen…

redirocks
    @acuraice

clicking everywhere and restarting your phone and the game do nothing, the clouds do not move out of the way and it will not let you play the next level. its a know issue but rovio doesnt care.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new hogata level

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.