New Hard Update 1.38.1.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Hard Update 1.38.1.x

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • ph
    @ph

@optimuspig

If you have Jenga, you can get the wood and stone blocks.  I had the 150 wooden blocks and the only way was Jenga.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ph

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately I never activated it.

@ph   I don’t have the Jenga mode, so I can’t complete the stone blocks quest.

Rovio shouldn’t do things like this with the regular map nodes because it’s not fair to those players, who like me, don’t have the Jenga mode, and cannot get the Jenga mode any time soon. I think that they should fix this immediately, and give us apology tokens. At the very least, we should be given apology tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got the 150 wooden blocks quest again 🤦

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People does have anyone have the slightest image that the Barricade has been nerfed a bit?
    I am feeling him to be somewhat less strongers than when he was in 1.37.x.x. I might be wrong but in most case i am not but if someone can check on him it would be nice to know for sure.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another problem I’ve been encountering is the daily login rewards.

When I press the video button, it claims the basic prize immediately instead of playing a video and doubling the prize.

seaspray
    @seaspray

I can only get about 1 in 5 videos to load and play.  Sometimes I watch a video and it still doesn’t double.  I’ve given up on video doubling.  I missed my day 7 gem double today.  Couldn’t get a video to play.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

one of the worst hard updates ever made…

Looks like another good reason for why I haven’t updated, yet. My internet is currently running at slow speeds, but I’ve been getting the option view video ads so frequently that the availability of those video ads is almost unlimited, and, sometimes, because of my internet, I have to wait several minutes before I can view the video ads that are for doubling the Daily Login Rewards.

@optimuspig
      I used to have the problem that you’ve been experiencing lately with the Daily Login Rewards, but, at the time, I thought that it was because of my slow internet since a message would pop up saying that video is unavailable and to try again later. The game doesn’t really give us the option of trying again later with the Daily Login Rewards, so when that message popped up I would keep pressing the button for the video every couple of minutes until either the video plays or the rewards auto-collect without doubling. I was very mad when the game auto-collected the rewards. I haven’t had that problem anymore for a long while, though.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Rovio configured a Daily Quest with no way to win, 75 Stone Blocks needed and no way to get them unless I pay to unlock Jenga mode ~ this is unacceptable corporate behavior, especially during what should be Happy Holidays!  Rovio will need to credit payers to compensate for this distrust.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Rovio is now cheating on ad views.

When I watch a full video to get the bonus, once the video finishes now they automatically open the window to the iOS App Store instead of waiting for me to click on the ad to do it.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Had the same issue on android device… Problem disappeared after a while. Maybe a new strategy to promote new games..

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Is there anywhere else that Rovio/Exient that aren’t cheating?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

R/E isn’t the only one launching the play/app store after an ad. Another game I play does it also. I’ve cleared the default action for both Firefox and the Play Store since clicking the ad on the map screen takes you there (via the browser) as well. Now, when I click the ad or finish one of those video ads, I just get a pop-up that asks how I want to access it and I just hit the back button to cancel the launch. The video ad still give the reward without issue.

It’s not just limited to games by Rovio, and it’s not just limited to Android devices. I’m encountering this annoying issue on my iPad, so Apple devices are also being affected. And I believe that I had started encountering this issue long before I downloaded this update. Also, not all video ads are doing this, so the problem is probably with the App Store and the Play Store, most likely because of a bug and/or a hack.

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

Today the Jenga mode just had glass blocks and only let in Acid storm and optimus prime and decreased their level to one for the day then increased both their level to 15 for the next day then back to normal and a bonus 20 gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Hard Update 1.38.1.x

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.