New Hard Update 1.38.1.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Hard Update 1.38.1.x

• Angry Birds transformers (iTunes Link)

What’s New

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /PROMOTIONS! A new tier of higher bonuses is now available!
    /SPARK RUN! New levels added!
    /NEW CHARACTER! In celebration of his new movie…
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Everyone needs to look their best.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

New green spark promotion levels beyond red crown.  14,500 sparks to get to 180%, 15,500 for 185%.  Scoring for events should get even worse very soon unless you have an enormous spark stash…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

We were talking in the past for new Color promotions and my God that tier with so high demand of sparks are out of this world…

ph
    @ph

If the progression of sparks required continues to be +1,000 then it will take 122,500 sparks to get from 175% to 210%.  To get 5 TFs to 210% will be 612,500 sparks.  This will take me awhile.

Asen_77
    @asen

I just spend around 540000 sparks. 4 of my bots are already green crown and last one 5-th from the spark run squad is 190%, so 4 more levels to crown. So tomorrow my Spark Run bonus should be 1030. Lets see what is the possibility for full sparks promotion :).

Joel
    @joel687

I have been saving sparks for a new bot, ao here goes
    B44FBF03-EABA-4872-A914-9C94826E9530.png

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Also of note: Rodimus’ and Nemesis Hot Rod’s exhaust accessory has been moved to the (used to be empty) chest slot.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Seriously???  Those spark levels are outrageous.  The only time I have ever achieved full spark in the spark run is when they had the large gold blocks.  How can you ever hope to get that much spark?

zeppled
    @zeppled

@asen  How do you manage to have 540,000 spark laying around?  I must be missing something.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@zeppled there are people that have even more sparks stored unused some of them are also myself. But i don’t want to use them yet. I have to obtain some more so i can manage at least to have one green bot per squad for the future events! And this project it seems so far away…

ph
    @ph

Trying to decide whether to upgrade my spark run TFs at even levels with each other or individually to max.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@elpapam  I do have some saved up also but it is really slow going to build it up.  It would take 7 weeks to earn the required 122,500 spark to go from red crown to green crown between the Spark run, live events and what little comes from chests.  Guess I am curious if there was something else I was missing short of purchasing.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@zeppled, in addition to what you mentioned, some on here have apparently had amazing runs in shockwaves spire that have netted large numbers of sparks (not me). Seems to me that sparks are still the most difficult currency in this game to accumulate.  not sure you can even buy them outright,  other than with gems in the live events

zeppled
    @zeppled

@fortressmaxin,  Yes you are correct.  I did go after it in my spire one and netted out over 38,000 spark.  But the trade off is that cost thousands of gems.  They do sell some during the events but I have only seen packages that usually only see 6500 spark and some amount of gems for $9.99.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

If you buy a new bot for gems you also get sparks. The 5,000 gem bundle normally gives minimum of 100,000 sparks and the 2,000 gem bundle gives 30,000.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I guess for normal players these amounts of spark will take years to get. Was happy to finally have 3 bots with red crown…now it starting all over :( Maybe they have something in mind for the holidays events were we can get some more spark then the max 20k you can get in a week.

Asen_77
    @asen

@zeppled I am playing from the first day if the game and never missed a day. I am always at the maximum level for spark run ( one level play every day ). Once the sparks start I start to do my squad for a spark run and I till yesterday I have my five red crown bots from a long time. Also have a few with gold crown and one with purple. Every event that there is nothing else to trade ( like new bots or missing accessories ), I am collecting sparks with priority! Also every day never miss a dayli tasks, so just collect them. I was stop using them when I made 5 red crown for a spark run, and don’t remember when was that, but was a lot months ago. Then just colect at least 2000 per day ( 4/5 swat of sprk run plus dayli tasks ) then the one from the events every week, every day opening at least for 15000 coins 10 steel crates ( alao from time to time take sparks there ), also on the elevator play every day for 5-10 levels, so got some sparks there. So that is how I collect this amount. Never spend real money on that game, just continuous play every day on every stupid event they start and collecting all possible sparks ;).

zeppled
    @zeppled

Thanks everyone for the ideas.  I too am a player from day one and have always tried to save my gems and spark (once that started). I have only spent once and it was some gem package for 99 cents.  That was to get rid of the ads.  It takes forever to build up your spark or gems, but uses all of them to get you to a point where you can be competitive.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@zeppled

What do you mean by “be competitive”.  There is no competition here.  Your chance of getting 1st without spending gems is about as good as hitting level 25 in the Spire without spending gems, and your promotion level is irrelevant.  Emerald level.  Great.  That’s only for the very small subset of players who are over level 1000 and have EVERYTHING, to keep them interested.  And all it will get them is max tokens on Balloon pig day for the 5 events where the squad comes up for one of their max promoted spark run bots.  I guarantee you @asen will not sail into first place everyday without recharges just because he has emerald crown bots.  Yes they will be able to accumulate more sparks faster.  But again, they will just save them into the 500k because Sapphire will be coming next.  My leaderboard will eventually have emerald crown players who don’t play, and I will still get beat by lower promoted players, no matter my promotion level.  And it will almost always take 3-4 recharges to place in the top 3.  The programming will not change.  All that matters is the challenge tokens, and you can already hit max tokens with ruby, so what’s the point of emerald?

I’m not happy with Rovio adding a new tier of promotion bonus levels with this update. I haven’t even downloaded the update, yet, so I didn’t know about this particular change until this invisible joker suddenly appeared on my leaderboard after my first runs for the wood block challenge day of the Classic Bumblebee event. And he/she managed to overtake me within the past 4 hours (see pics below, both of which were taken after my runs).

Leaderboard 1

Leaderboard 2

It is hard enough to reach the Ruby Crown for my most powerful bots. Now it is looking like it will be practically impossible to reach the Emerald Crown (and any future promotion tiers that Rovio decides to throw at us).

@seaspray
      The point of the new Emerald Promotion Tier levels is not so much about reaching the maximum number of Scoring Reward Tokens, it is actually about getting players to spend more money on gems and sparks just so that those players can be the last one to reach the top position on their leaderboards at the end of the challenge day.

This game is becoming more and more of a pay-to-win type game than it used to be. Somebody on this thread (I don’t remember who) said something about there being no real competition in this game (or something like that). Well, I disagree: there is a competition, and it is a competition between those players who spend ridiculous amounts of money on this game like crazy versus all of the other players (especially those active players who have a lot more sense).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Would have been nice if they’d given us the option to buy a sixth slot in the Spark Run.

Grimlock-bird
    @grimlock-bird

My game has yet to update XD dumb tablet has not been updating things properly

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlock-bird
    If the update isn’t installed automatically, just try to download it manually from the AppStore (iOS) or the Google Play Store (android).

Grimlock-bird
    @grimlock-bird

@moifirst

I would, but I’m on a stinking restricted account :L

@grimlock-bird   Restricted in what way? Depending on how the account is restricted would determine whether or not you could still download the update even with a restricted account. Your only other options are to find a way to get the account unrestricted; ask for help from the person who restricted the account with downloading the update; or download the game to a device with an unrestricted account, then connect the game that’s on that device to your Facebook account in order to transfer your progress (Note: you MUST have the game already connected to your Facebook account FIRST before you can use this option if you want to save your progress across different devices).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So this is wonderful.

I’ve just been given the unwinnable Daily Quest.

I have these two tasks:

• Destroy 150 Wooden Blocks
    • Destroy 75 Stone Blocks

At the same time that, due to the Christmas Holidays theme, literally every brick on the map, in the Spark Run, and in the Event has been turned into Glass Blocks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Hard Update 1.38.1.x

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.