New Event – When Pigs Fly

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – When Pigs Fly

• Two bots. Bonus squad is The Seekers, plus Acid Storm and Sun Storm. No Energonicon.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • cuxdavide
    @davide

i have a bug with tokens count!!!!! it don’t count at leat 300 tokens. i’m more angry than the birds :D

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I was ripped off 1,000 tokens, had 1,270 and now only have 270 without spending any.

Running this event with a 1260% bonus so i was planning on getting full tokens plus finish every day and then a Thundercracker level upgrade, my sparks and hopefully 11 gold crates…… now hoping for 10 gold crates at best. Going to have to get a couple first places or a good run in the spire to make up for the 1,000. Even if they reimburse some tokens, it won’t be until next event which means nothing for what i wanted to achieve this one.

dettwork
    @dettwork

Same here .. didn’t lose as many as you but lost a bunch, really weird .. logged back in & I was at 51 tokens on 30k…been a while since we had a good bug from rovio, it proves they haven’t forgotten us :)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It seems everyone has this token issue.. Just checked… Only 63 tokens left and I’m on 130k points already :(. Hope they’ll give a compensation for this.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not even bothering.

Good luck to those sticking it out.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am not going to play either. This is probably my first event that I couldn’t choose some of my bots with promotion bonus. Thanks Rovio for this vacation week from the game.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

There are apology tokens in the newsfeed.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>At least they’ve compensated this bug very fast, took the 2k tokens :)</p>

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I noticed that I started out with 24 Tokens before even firing the first shot. Then none of the tokens were being added to my total, so I figured it had something to do with those first 24 being there.

An annoyance, to be sure. But I just play for entertainment anyway, so I’m not all that upset over it.

CougRon
    @cougron

In my game the token count in the token exchange is different from the token count in the leaderboard. This has happened before many months ago. Any tokens I get from dailies or shockwaves spire goes to the token exchange total while any I get from accumulating points in the event go to the leaderboard count. I am able to spend the exchange tokens but not the leaderboard tokens. The tokens I got from the newsfeed went to my exchange total and did not merge the two.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

and mr. cheat is there again with his green promo’s like always :(

VB
    @consiousexploit

Hello, not sure if you faced similar issue but since i have joined this event i already had 53 tokens which is quite strange considering that all fresh evens starts with zero. Moreover i start playing and managed to earn up to 300 or 400 tokens which now were substituted with those 53 tokens…at that point of time i was already approaching 24000 points in the event…strange

Skyfire85
    @skyfire85

Just set up an account to ask the same thing. Last night I had a couple thousand tokens, today I go in and my total is a big fat 0. What happened?

Lycray
    @lycray

Anyone else playing against non-flying bots? I have a couple Blasters and a Hound in my competition.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@lycray There is a bug that if you use a character that doesn’t have any promotion it shows the last character you used that has promotion.

Asen_77
    @asen

For me is showing that I played we Blaster!

CougRon
    @cougron

Okay. See this morning that the exchange tokens were gone, which unfortunately were a lot. I had been lucky in the spire for once and received a considerable sum from there (nearly twice what I got from the newsfeed post prior to this ‘reset’) . Was hoping they would be able to merge the two but alas :(

I hope that is factored into any future compensation because after having a decent amount to spend for once it would suck to have lost it before I had a chance to do so. Knowing how this usually works though it probably won’t be.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

Why would green mean he’s a cheater?

Kd
    @kdmezzo

I have bug issue also. Had 300 tokens not added after 1st day and came in 2nd today. Showed 500 but when I clicked to collect. They were not added. So far 800 tokens not added for the competition.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did anyone else get mega-spammed by comment notifications on comments that @20qmindreader had tagged you in over three years ago?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@vabeachguy

Green promo doesn’t mean cheater, but I see him in every event with green promo. . Hard to believe he plays fair then. Don’t know how many green crowns you have, but I have only one and play a lot and spend money. Every squad a green crown costs a fortune..

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

I have 1 Green crown (just got it last night, actually), 1 Red and 1 Purple. Of course, my goal at the moment is 5 green, for the spark run.

To be honest, I wouldn’t even know how to cheat for spark though. I know that there’s some way to do it, I’ve seen some videos on YouTube where people have a billion gems and such. But I’ve just never bothered to see how they did it.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@vabeachguy

If you have enough promo for 4/5 in the spark run that’s enough as well. Even with all green promo other players don’t get full sparks all the time. I rather spend some sparks on other squads so the events with them are more fun because of some promotion.

I’ve seen shartihogs for the first time on the beach today, makes this event day a lot more fun :)

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

Yeah, I noticed the Sharktihogs on the beach for the first time today too. Kind of surprised me when they popped up.

With Spark, I try to save as much as I can for the next event, so I can promote whoever needs it for that week.

otter
    @otter

Agree on the spark save for then following event…. I look to see if it is worth it… it was not for this one for sure….. And yes nice to see the Sharkihogs on the beach now…… always heated the Sharkihog day as it was the same run over and over again…..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – When Pigs Fly

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.