New Event – Volcanicus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@deindiaan I like his activity as ABTF player, also he is a nice person imo. But my 6th sense told me something wrong. Hope I wrong, so I just asking simple questions, to understand, why or how. For example, if I got 8500 tokens, for sure I’ll pay 750 gems to get Volcanicus instead of trying luck with gold crates. But I afraid, he opened maybe 1k gold crates, bouht by hacked gems, and posted just lucky one. Why? This is a big question …

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo @deindiaan I’ve actually spent most of my hoard of gems already. I’ve been using them up for a few months, so I actually don’t have much leftover to spend the 750 gems on the difference to buy the 1500 missing tokens. Also, from what I reading here, the new TF is not much to write home about. I’ve spent about 100 gems on recharges in this event (about 1 recharge a day and a a few times, I did 2 recharges). If the scoreboard has 3 or more red/green crowned Volcanicus, there’s no way I can compete with only a 210% promoted bot.

At the end of the week, I really did give up on trying to hit 10k tokens. I thought that I could try to recoup the 100 gems I spent this week by opening one 10 gold crates with tokens. I know there’s only a slim chance that I could also unlock the new TF, and I’ve actually NEVER unlocked a TF in a Gold Crate before. I usually unlock them the old-fashion way by earning 10K tokens (which is not that hard if you already have a promoted TF in squad; but nearly impossible in a new squad). I’ve also entertained 750 and 1000 gem offers if it’s the first bot in a new squad, but anything above that is overpriced. However, since that I’ve spent most of my gems, paying another 750 gems on top of the 100 gems spent in this event for a rather useless TF is too much already.

@pako
    Sorry you had such a lackluster result from opening gold crates. I’m happy that you don’t take these things too seriously. After all, it is just a game. I found that this trick (in this post) may help your chances of getting a better crate. It doesn’t always work for me, but you can try it if you have 2 devices. I play on a mobile phone and iPad.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Clynonus going from 17 to 18🤔

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt and how many 10 gold crates you opened from your both devices before you got Volcanicus? 1k? Also, why you posted result of exploiting as just random 10 gold crate luck? It’s brings even more frustration and disappointment to legit players, and force us to gamble harder next time, which leads to more frustration. But thank you for honest answer. And I advice you and other players, who using this 2 devices sync exploit, to stop doing this, because you ruin your and other players game enjoyment. 10 gold crate opening take 1sec, but exploiting can take many hours, I guess, and probably annoying.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@papakarlo The sync retry only works until you hit an overpower because the game with a higher rank will automatically overwrite one with a lower rank. It also requires getting tokens to be able to overwrite the unsuccessful attempt and therefore the number of times it can be done are limited. Since ABT opened the crates after the event ended they could not have been using this method.

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo, I actually got this 10 gold crate reward on my 1st try. I did a variant of this trick (probably more like this post) as I wouldn’t be bothered to do this more than once anymore. I was only hoping for some gems and maybe an overpower if I was really lucky so I was not really expecting this crate. With this method, the odds were better than doing it once on one device, but not by much, as I got it on my first try. Now I realized this may have given some, false hope, although it was the first crate I opened, so it is really possible. This is actually the first time I’ve ever unlocked a new TF in an event crate.

@sntrooper
    I disagree with your statement that only Overpowers and tokens are the possible to update the sync on the cloud. I was able to trigger a sync by playing map nodes (earning coins and pigs) although it takes a few hours before it would update and sync. Like I said, it doesn’t always work for me, so I don’t do this too often.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@sntrooper probably game have much more ways to overwrite saved data. But even if till overpower happend – it’s a big advantage to a cheaters exploiting sync issues. Sometimes I got only pigs and coins during months from 10 gold crates, while with this exploit cheater will get overpower or gems with 100% chance. Or even a new TF. Every event. Every 10 and single gold crates, which can be traded many times now. It’s a huge advantage. But I won’t buy 2nd phone or use wife’s. Because real fun when I got new TF from 10 gold after months of pigs and coins. Was crazy. But when you know, it’s will be overpower or gems at the end, where is fun? I think just boring manipulation with devices. Anyway, I really don’t care, who use this bug or not. Biggest problem for me – often random suddenly rewrites, which throw me to the past every time, eating my time to start again event or challenge run. I thought it’s annoying glitch, but now I think it’s can be R/E made something specially because of you, guys.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.