New Event – Volcanicus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

• A new event has started! The main prize is – we guessed it – Volcanicus.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Volcanicus event banner

The bonus squad is Gestalt of which Volcanicus is the first member.

Volcanicus and Combiners consisting of Devastator, Superion, Menasor and Optimus Maximus are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

And we start day one with shartihogs day with 210% promo😏

otter
    @otter

I’m glad I already have him….. should be an easy week….

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Volcanicus is OK against Unicron.

@grimlockdown
    interesting thing, Menasor not in exchange with accessories.

R/E joking hard. Next day is concrete block day, wich Volcanicus can’t destroy even with all accessories maxed .

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo You’re right. I edited my opening message.

Interesting to see if Captain Starscream’s ammo (concrete/stone blocks) gives points 🤔

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown very posible, but I hope no, because I’ll be screwed up playing this lol combiner. I think playing Jazz or Galvatron more fun, then Volcanicus.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

They are embracing diversity now?
    this jota is the worst wimpy light in the loafers useless POS creation yet

throw this scrap back into the well of souls

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Frustrating yes

Under no

Circumstances do I

Keep playing

Your

Obviously

Unsatisfying timesink

moi
    @moifirst

For those who feel lucky. Volcanicus is now available in the golden crates.
    volcanicus-crate.jpg

(Sorry, I forgot to take a screenshot of the splash screen.)

Asen_77
    @asen

3350 tokens till now with Green crown bird. I won’t cover difference to 10 000 tokens for this bird. Til now get all the birds, but with wars already missed 6 birds, so 6 or 7 doesn’t make difference for me. This event is ridiculous on a lower point, so it won’t work Rovio …

moi
    @moifirst

The best (maybe only) way to get 10,000 tokens is to use a maximal promoted Volcanicus.
    Uh, wait a minute ………

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Impossible event for a worthless TF…maybe they are saving us from ourselves?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@asen

6 or 7 missing bots doesn’t matter indeed. Only problem is that next time there is a new bot from this squad you’ll have to play with a 210% promo bot again. And even worse, do the sparkrun with 630% for one week🙄. I’m almost at 8k now, will get a few tokens more and buy the rest of the tokens with gems again I guess. With only one blockday this event it’s almost impossible to reach 10k with 210% promo bot.

ADK38
    @adk38

A weak bird indeed. Could hardly blow a candle. Got it to 11/145 with a mix of tokens and everything. Fine for addon/bonus in Spark run but weak overall 🤐

BarbieB
    @barbieb

I just hit 8000 tokens this morning, and that was with several replays. The only reason I was willing to replay is that I wanted to over-power Devastator from lvl 15 to lvl 16.

It cost me about 160 gems in replays, but I figure I’ll make those up by doing better (hopefully placing higher) in Challenge Run from now on… so it was worth it.

Having said that, I agree that this was an incredibly low-scoring week! In order to get to 8000 tokens, there were two days where I came in first place for the day(so 2000 of the 8000 tokens right there), and for the remaining days, I placed anywhere between second thru sixth place (additional 500-300 tokens per day).

Pako
    @pako

Netted 7K tokens. Given that my current offer stands at 5K gems, it makes sense to shell out 1.5K gems (in addition to the 70 gems I’d spent in recharges) to buy the bot. Is it worth it? Should I try to luck out by purchasing golden crates? The latter worked one time, never again.

I know I may need the bot in the future, but I am not feeling too keen to considerably reduce my gem stash. Any advice?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@pako

Chance of getting it through gold crates is like winning one million in the lottery😜. I think I’ve got one bot (blues squad) in all the years that I’ve played now. But if he’s worth 1500 gems, hmmm hard to tell.

Asen_77
    @asen

4950 tokens will be spend for anything different, but not for this bird. Difference won’t be covered with gems from me.

BarbieB
    @barbieb

@pako

It depends on how badly you want the bird. I agree with deindiaan that it’s highly unlikely that you’ll get it in gold crates, so don’t count on it. If you want it just so you have a bot from the squad, then go for it. I’m going to wait until another member is introduced and go from there.

Personally, I don’t think this bot is worth spending any tokens or gems, but I guess it depends on why you want it.

ABT
    @abt

My offer was 5000 gems for the new TF. (In fact, I had 2 offers at the same time, both at 5000 gems!??) After 6 days, I was not able to reach 10K tokens with only 210% promotion and low scoring runs and gave up on unlocking him.

I only managed to get to about 8.5K tokens (including the 900 tokens claimed from War Pass reward at level 16 and level 40) and decided to try my luck w/ 10 Gold Crates.

I guess this is one of those one in million cases:

BarbieB
    @barbieb

@abt

NICE!!!!!!! Congrats on the sweet rewards!!!!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt interesting, you need 1500 event tokens. They can be bought for 750 gems. It’s like cheapest offer for Volcanicus, with 100% probability. But you chose gold crates with 0.00001% probability for Volcanicus, and 95% for pigs and coins … Why? Can you see the future? Or you David Copperfield?

Pako
    @pako

@deindiaan and @barbieb thank your for answering. I came to the conclusion that I didn’t need that bot. I spent the tokens on golden crates and got 140 gems and some not-s0-useless pigs and coins and crystals. Oh, I spent the newly gotten gems right away to complete the missing 200 tokens for another golden crate of disappointment.

@abt
    you hit the jackpot!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako sorry for you, but on your place I’ll do the same. Maybe I’ll just stop at 10 gold crates. 140 gems good reward at all. Many times I got just pigs and coins.  1500 gems is too much.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@papakarlo

Better stop looking at these messages of abt, as we all know this isn’t just luck.

Pako
    @pako

@papakarlo. Yes, in hindsight I should’ve walked away with the gem reward. But, as it is said, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Took my chances, got nothing worth out of it, moved on. It is a game after all.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.