New event – The Trickster

• Hadn’t seen a topic about this yet, hope I’m not breaking some unwritten rule.

No new bot. This event uses two TFs and no energonicon.

Bonus squad is The Seekers, consisting of Thundercracker, Energon Starscream, Skywarp, and Starscream. All these TFs are in the exchange along with accessories.

Good luck!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Doesn’t matter who starts the new event topic as long there is one 😁

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Only Minion pigs can be used in event runs.

ABT
    @abt

I really hit the jackpot this week. This is my best 10-Gold crates from spending 8500 tokens EVER!

Pako
    @pako

Nice, an overpower hat-trick, and gems!

ABT
    @abt

I’m on a roll. My single Gold crate for 1200 tokens unlocked an overpower:

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This seems to be a good event. I used my tokens to overpower Energon Starscream and with the tokens I had left I opened a single Gold Crate and got an overpower (to Chromia).

ADK38
    @adk38

Yup. Got about 600 gems, 8 purple, an upgrade and some pigs/coins from 11 gold chests. Used a well loaded thundercracker and never fell asleep during play 😃

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I got about 600 gems in the gold crates also, along with some crystals, some coins and an overpower.

I’m going to wait until there’s an event featuring the Coneheads. This event wasn’t good enough for my taste: basically events with new characters are the ones that catch my intrest.

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I like chromia , and I will notify you @nemesis-hot-rod if there is a coneheads event which hopefully, will feature cyclonus

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.