New Event – The Angry Birds Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Angry Birds Movie

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@lewie4 Are you aware that in all runs there are lots of WMTs and very few signposts? It feels like there is some mixup…

moi
    @moifirst

If anyone is curious what the Welcome Angry Birds sign really says, you have 2 options:
    1st option: Watch the Angry Birds movie. (It was present in the first one and I assume it also might be present in the new one.)
    2nd option: Look at the picture shown here, which is a screenshot from the (first) movie:
    welcome angry birds.jpg

Pako
    @pako

I thought I’d missed an update or something, but I see many are having the same “issue”: lots of WMT’s and few, if none, signposts. It is not a problem to deal with them, but the lack of targets makes for the low scores.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So what does it mean when players’ names are in different colours on the leaderboard?

cuxdavide
    @davide

@optimuspig is the maximum rank reached in the challenge with devastator

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@davide

OK, I don’t know how that’s possible, as my playername has been highlighted on the event leaderboard a couple of times, but I don’t do the new Devastator challenge, I refuse to pay 2,500 gems to unlock it.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Low scores aren’t a bug, they are a feature of this game.  Since this is a 2 bot event, they have to adjust in other ways.  In this case it’s not giving targets to hit.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Angry Birds Movie

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.