New Event – The Angry Birds Movie

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Angry Birds Movie

• As promotion for the second Angry Birds movie here’s another new event .
    It has two bots and makes use NO USE of energonicons.

the angry birds movie.jpg

The bonus squad is Leaders, consisting of Bludgeon, Sentinel Prime, Grey Slam Grimlock and Dark Megatron.

These bots and Trypticon are in the exchange with accessories. Also a few new accessories for other bots are in the exchange.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Finally, a two bot event.

(Wait…I just noticed…is Trypticon supposed to represent Zeta?)

moi
    @moifirst

It looks like this event has been nerfed already.
    The use of Energonicons which was present at the start of this event (unless I’m terribly mistaking) is no longer available.

EDIT: This has later been edited in the description.

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

@moifirst No your write it,s already been nerfed.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

So small amount of tickets “movie” on the levels … Usually 5-7 per lvl. Maybe its because I not installed latest update? China New Year has flooded lvls by this cards.

moi
    @moifirst

@darthvader2091
    Thanks for your confirmation. I was already beginning to doubt my memory ,but that appears to be unnecessary.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Very low scoring indeed today. New item’s look ok though.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Jungle is your friend – and maybe that Meadow run where there are lots of hay bales turned into movie tickets. I was able to get 1,800 points before promotion from a Jungle run but haven’t encountered that particular Meadow one.

PS. With 1,220% promotion that single Jungle run netted me about 25,000 points!

moi
    @moifirst

I’ve encountered two times a lot of movie tickets. One time in the Jungle and the other time in Cobalt Valley (the River).
    However, up till now never in the Meadow (Slingshot Forest).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Scoring is terrible.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

You may want to let your marketing folks know that this event is going to make it less likely that I see the movie, not more.

CD
    @bartiedog

I’ve had several runs with no movie tickets.  Nope, not watching the movie either.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’m guessing the low number of tickets is meant to represent the number of people who will actually pay to see the movie.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Honestly speaking I never liked the first movie, the designs of the birds were terrible and the humor was awful. I didn’t even know there was a sequel and now that I know, I am do gonna more to ignore it.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I’ve gone through an entire run (4 batteries), without a single ticket. What’s the point of having a designated target if you’re not going to include those targets in the game?

CD
    @bartiedog

Go figure,  after completing the first set, 4 batteries,  I’ve now see more movie tickets then i did the entire previous event.  You know, when the movie tickets were the main target…

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@bartiedog

That’s exactly what I was coming here to say. Would have been nice to have had even half of the tickets in the previous 24 hours.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On Day 2 I’ve encountered the meadow run with the massive cluster of movie tickets twice already.

Not once on Day 1.

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

@optimuspig I think how many there were yesterday is how many they’ll sell and today is how many they want to sell. I’m not even going to play this event or watch the movie. R/E :)

CD
    @bartiedog

@optimistic, same here.  Got the cluster of tickets in this run, when they don’t really count.

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

I was first in the event of the day, when I was inside the event, time was up, when I left I didn’t win any chips. How to complain about the 1000 I failed to win?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@lemiolla

That’s happened to me on occasion too.

Something different that I’ve had happen, I’ll be going along and out of the blue, get turned into a washing machine. No missiles have been fired, so there’s no reason that I could see for that to happen.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@vabeachguy, not 100% the same, but if I transform 3 times in quick succession,  it will scramble me like I got hit by a blue missile.  Maybe there is some hidden trigger for washing machine status.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Target “welcome angry birds sign” is the target of the day, but the runs that are being dealt out of server deck are WMT shoot’em’ups

Edit: found some on the beach, just none in cobalt valley or pig city

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@fortressmaximus When it happens to me, I’ll just be running along, blasting things and then poof, I’m a washing machine.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Signposts day: None in pig city or by the riverside. 2 in the desert.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – The Angry Birds Movie

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.