New Event – Some Holiday Sun!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Some Holiday Sun!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Sunstorm.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – Special TNT blocks (all varieties)

The event banner for SoMe Holiday sun!

The bonus squad is The Cybertronians, consisting of Acid Storm, Shockwave, Sunstorm and Trypticon.

All these TFs are also in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

Who’s best character to go for

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@john12345 This squad is one of the worst. None of them are very good. Trypticon and Acid Storm are average at best, but are still excessively better than the other two.

John
    @john12345

@sntrooper At least it isn’t only 10000 token characters from squad without map unlocks

Pako
    @pako

I don’t know about Acid Storm, but at least Trypticon can destroy Unicron at level 15 fully bedecked.

moi
    @moifirst

Just like previous one this event is called “!missing string!”  for me.
    Although nothing else has been changed in comparison to the event with the correct name, it’s a little bit annoying. Nothing helps. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but to no avail. So what’s the problem?
    I’m playing android v 2.8.1.2.

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

@moi same here, doesn’t seem to affect gameplay so….

John
    @john12345

@wurtzyt6 I don’t have it it’s android only

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It’s just a name….

ABT
    @abt

@moifirst I’m playing on both iOS and Android in the same event. This is an issue only on the Android-side. It doesn’t seem to affect anything besides the name, so I’m not concerned. This started after the accidental War Season 6 (v2.8.1.3) TFs (black squares) were rolled back. I assume the next hard update will fix it.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Imagine how Rovio’s coder(s) should have crooked hands to remove Event name! during minor fixing black empty places … And during weeks they don’t even know about it. Mean they throw their fixes/updates without any test atleast at 2 random devices, iOs and android. Next time our game can be renamed to !MISSING STRING! …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Some Holiday Sun!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.