New Event – Slipstream

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Slipstream

• A new event has started.
    This time the new bot Slipstream is available in the token exchange.
    This event uses  one bot and an energonicon.

slipstream-event.jpg

The bonus squad is Noughties, up till now only consisting of Slipstream.

She’s  also in the exchange with accessories, together with Novastar, Nautica, Strongarm and Elita One.

Good luck and have fun!

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I got an offer for the Slipstream bundle (Slipstream, a legendary accessory and 35k sparks) for 2,000 gems. I’m taking it because my offers have been for a long time 5,000 gems.

moi
    @moifirst

Here’s a screenshot of Slipstream in action. She throws large rectangular blocks of glass (or ice?) as a weapon.
    slipstream-action.jpg

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown
    I’ve got Slipstream for 750 gems. I didn’t pay much attention to the other things I’ve got together with her, so unfortunately I can’t tell you that. (I thought I’ve made a screenshot of the offer, but apparently I didn’t.)

Asen_77
    @asen

I received order for 5000 gems. No way Rovio!!! This is not my price !!!

One more thing – thanks Rovio that there is no x4 bird! So kind of you :)

ph
    @ph

@moifirst  How did you get a new event, I still have over and hour left?   My start-end time reverted back to 7 PM here in Florida when daylight savings kicked in.

moi
    @moifirst

@ph My event started at 8 PM (no daylight savings) local time (the Netherlands).
    Some time ago the worldwide identical start has been changed to timezone identical start (7 or 8 PM  depending on daylight savings). For me this is a great improvement, because in the past the events ended/started at 1 or 2 AM (depending on daylight savings).

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@lewie4

Why are the prices going up?

I always happily bought EVERY single transformer for 750 gems and/or with tokens if i was lucky enough to have that many after buying sparks and gold crates in events. Never once have i unlocked a new transformer from gold crates either and i open up at least 11 of them a week.

Last event there was a new transformer i was bumped up to 1,000 gems for the new one. Worked a little harder to achieve that, wasn’t happy about the 33% bump but dealt with it.

Now its 2,000 gems?For a transformer that may never end up being promoted?

I have been playing this game steady for just over 5 years, never used any glitches/hacks to my benefit, stood by during some of the disaster bugs, played the game honestly and steadily never missing an event, watching a ton of commercials to get more coins and support rovio through their advertisements. At this price i will never be buying another transformer and will basically lose interest in this game and be gone.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I got the 750 gem offer. No accessories, just Slipstream, 3,500 Spark and 10,000 coins.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@ethan2011

Rule of Acquisition number 10 – Greed is eternal.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

5K offer for me, so I’ll have an empty spot for a while. Maybe it will drop later in the week.

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

I get 750 slipstream offer, no accesories. Just the bot, some coins and sparks

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

I get 750 slipstream offer, no accesories. Just the bot, some coins and sparks

Aslo, what thing about pruple blocks/wood? The target us the glasses but they around too

Asen_77
    @asen

@millforce2k Same for me! I will not going to spend 5000 Gems for a bot.

moi
    @moifirst

@ethan2011
    See this post of @exientgreg (together with @ellieexient the successor of @lewie4)  in New Character – Menasor .

“Hi, so we experiment with the prices for different users in different scenarios. We offer them various offers to see what their limit is. Obviously we want to get the most out of the users (greedy devs!) and over time we’ll find their limit and give them their appropriate pricing/offers. Hope that helps”

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This is strange or crazy. My offers used to be 5,000 gems for a very long time. I actually bought the Menasor bundle for 5,000 gems and now my offer was 2,000 gems!?!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Here it’s business as usual, 5000 gems for the new bot…. Will get it with 10k tokens.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

750 gems here too

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I do wish they’d make up their minds on when the events will end and stop changing it.

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown
    OK, my reaction is a little bit late, but maybe they (=R/E) felt a little bit sorry for exploiting you for all this time ;)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@moifirst 😂 (and also ROTFLOL :-)

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlockdown Without any doubt!

Asen_77
    @asen

My offer is still 5000 gems on the last day of the event. No chance to spend this amount of gems …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Slipstream

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.