New Character – Menasor

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Menasor

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

5000 gems.  No. Way.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Not very powerful bot. I tested Menasor in a Challenge run and I consider him to be weaker than Devastator. So I will not promote Menasor.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@geli

750 for me, from what I’ve been told, that’s because I’ve never paid real money in the game.

Silly that they penalize people that paid real money by making them spend more gems in the game.

Asen_77
    @asen

I also never paid money for this game, but my offer is 2000 Gems.

bastet
    @bastet

750 for me as well. I decided to spend the gems just because I enjoy playing with the ”big” characters. Seems fun enough…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Menasor is now available in the new event called Menasor.

cbya
    @cbya

@exientgreg @EllieExient  Can we get an explanation for why players get different offers – 750, 1000, 2000, 5000 for new characters? Of course there’s different amounts of spark etc. with it but inquiring minds want to know…

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@cbya

Because those members paid real money for gems. That shows a willingness to spend real money, so as a reward, those members get bilked of their gems which makes them spend even more real money for more gems.

Asen_77
    @asen

@vabeachguy I never spend any money for that game. For a very long time my price was 750 Gems. Then few characters ago were increased to 1000 Gems, and now with this new character my price was increased again to 2000 Gems. There is some other explanation! Please @lewie4 explain!!!

bastet
    @bastet

Can it have antydning to do with how many characters you have unlocked? I’m what could be described as a casual player so I only have 47. That could explain what @asen said about the price being raised ”a few characters ago”.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve spent nothing on this game and this new bot is being offered for 5K gems. When they first started offering the bundles during the new bot event, my offer was 1K, then it went up to 2K.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, so we experiment with the prices for different users in different scenarios. We offer them various offers to see what their limit is. Obviously we want to get the most out of the users (greedy devs!) and over time we’ll find their limit and give them their appropriate pricing/offers. Hope that helps

Asen_77
    @asen

@bastet I am playing since the beginning of the game, somI have all characters that are being released!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@exientgreg Thank you for the honest reply. I think most (if not all) here think 5K is way too much. The difference between the 1K, 2K, and 5K offers is the amount of sparks, but the amount of sparks isn’t consistent with the amount of sparks when the Eggspark is offered.

Poncho
    @poncho

I can’t imagine that I would ever be in a position to spend 5000 gems.  It would take me 10 weeks to recover (based on my experience).  The latest event offers Menasor (alone) for 10,000 tokens, which is achievable.

cbya
    @cbya

Thanks @exientgreg

@vabeachguy
       similar to @asen I have not bought anything except I may have paid $2.99 for hot rod or something years ago and have consistently been offered 1k gems offers, then last event I think was 2k which I went ahead and got and now offered 5k for Menasor; so beware, your limit may be tested in the near future!

@asen
    maybe better not buy the 2k or else your next offer may be 5k!

Asen_77
    @asen

@cbya I know exactly that and really wasn’t want to buy it, but already spend this 2000 Gems for this last bot. 5000 Gems for sure won’t spend for next bot! Other way, I am pretty sure that players like me that didn’t spend any money till now for that game, wont spend any even if they made next bot to cost 10k, 15k or even more. This only could make people to stop playing that game. I am sure that new gamers are lot more than abandoned one ;).

@exientgreg
    Thanks for the explanation, but I am sure that if this is just a test and you get next step to extend price even more, there always be players that will spend them, but the percentage will be lower than the total buyers. Unfortunately all this changes will get this game too many other from the Angry Birds family and many other games. They will just be abandoned from support and at some point people will change them with others. If you ( exient ) have plans for that to happened so you are at the right way ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Menasor

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.