New Event – Menasor

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Menasor

• Although I’ve almost completely stopped playing ABT, because of the map, which is missing for me (see here), I couldn’t resist to start this new topic.

menasor-event.jpg

This event uses one bot, but no energonicons.
    The bonus squad is Combiners, which consists of Devastator, Superion and Menasor

These bots are also  in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

I see cohorts full of fully promoted Superion.  This is going to be a gem-spending (and, for Rovio, a money-making) festival if anyone seriously wants to finish top 6.  Heck, maybe even top 10.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I can earn tokens, but when I look at the leaderboard, it’s as if I haven’t started the event. Totally blank.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst I am also missing my map as well. Nothing is been solved…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Day 1: 160k points and one recharge landed me 3rd in the leaderboard.

I‘m using (only?) red crown Superion.

@geli

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

My leaderboard finally populated. So it’s working now.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

194k points and also 3th place with green crown devastator. 2 recharges. 2k tokens a day is more than enough to get Menasor at the end of this event.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, first place is only 100 tokens again. I wonder if first place on my board knew that when they went on a 65K run to get away from me in the last hour. This is after running up to 140K in their first hour of the day (5 AM). I did a recharge in the last hour to get me above 200K leaving me just shy of their score before they took off.

If this is a another test of R/E to see what are limits are, I don’t see how this makes any sense. When people get used to the low position payouts, there will be much less gem spending for that first place payout.

Geli
    @geli

@grimlockdown

Good result.  I have a 200% promoted Superion, finished day 10th with 1 gem recharge with 152k points.  Finish position was due to

a- some 6 hours travel by car and… you’re gonna love this…

b- not getting the 500 tokens for exceeding 150k points.  Why? I blame operator error.   I played the last recharge after arriving at my destination.  There were 20 minutes left to play, plenty of time.   After the fourth run. I went for a bonus reward.  While that video was playing, I fell asleep.  I woke up after the local end time. The video had (obviously) finished playing.  After collecting the reward, the “collect bonus“ gift icon appeared on the event button, which is a normal occurrence.  Pressed the button and found I had earned 200 tokens for 10th.  Nothing unusual. Collected the tokens, then noted that my total token count was 1450. It should have been 1950 – 1750 for exceeding 150k plus 200 finish bonus.

Obvious that the game was hung up for me with the uncollected bonus which delayed the addition of the run score to my total.  The game figured I had scored 14xxxx points, not reaching the 150k to get that 500 tokens.

Moral of the Story: don’t fall asleep when playing the game near the end time.  Put that in the accumulated knowledge pile along with Don’t Play The Spire While Drinking.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@millforce2k I had those lowered tokens in the last event. I think it is a bug. It was fixed when I updated to the latest version of the app (1.50.2.1).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks @sntrooper! I didn’t notice that an update was available. I updated and the prizes are where they should be.

gadom7
    @gadom7

Who wil the best option for challenge run now? Menasor or  Superion?

moi
    @moifirst

@gadom7
    Hint: It starts with an S and ends with uperion.

Geli
    @geli

Unlocked Menasor via the earned 10k tokens.  Refuse to spend 5000 gems for the TF.

@lewie4
    have played this game almost from the start.  Your 5000 gem price is a slap in the face of a long time and loyal player.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Must say Menasor with explosive rounds  plays well, still upgrading him to level 15. But did a couple of rounds with him and he shoots fine!

Fcopaja
    @fcopaja

My Menasor is currently upgrading to level 15, after that I’m quitting, all previous characters are level 15, a few 16, and overall level 1234. The game got boring to me…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Menasor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.