New Event – Beeper

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Beeper

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Andrew
    @andrewinireland

10 Gold Crates

Boz
    @boz

total crap IMHO

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

So many glitches and removing opportunities to get gems without having to buy them and removing spark purchase from token exchanges.  SAD – in this difficult time I want to have a bit of fun.  Just sad.

Kd
    @kdmezzo

Just finished first run through in the new event with the target of pure white blocks. I don’t believe that I saw any. Did I miss something?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I think the glass blocks are the white blocks in this event day.

Ugt2bekiddingme
    @ugt2bekiddingme

I think I’m done with this game. My scores in the event are going backwards. Not sure what is causing it to do so. But With all these changes in the new version, which are 100% a money grab, they may as well call the new version Money Grab, and get it over with.
    I have tried to roll with it, but all of the changes are to force you to spend money. And they have already proven that if you spend money, they can and will change the game, and the money you have spent is wasted.

Thanks, but no Thanks! I have played a long time, all characters are atleast to 15 (except the last one that I (We) overplayed for).

i think it is time to cut the cord.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I encountered the same thing.  My scores went backwards…..it is sad to say, but I have to agree.  It is all about trying to force to spend $$$$.  In this difficult time we are living in right now, I find it in very poor taste and offensive.  Very sad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Beeper

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.